In this technology-driven era, data analytics is one of the most lucrative career options around the world. A data analytics course helps one become a data analytics expert. Recently, Quess released the hiring trends report in which data analytics is among the top five digital skills that are in top demand. This article will provide you with a list of top data analytics courses in Chandigarh which is the dream city of India’s first Prime Minister, Jawaharlal Nehru, and this dream city has many data analytics courses to help you fulfill your dream of becoming a data analyst.
Data analytics is a highly rewarding job. It guarantees an attractive salary package and excellent perks. Before we get into the details of data analytics courses in Chandigarh, let’s understand a little bit about data analytics.
What is Data Analytics?
The term data analytics refers to the process of examining raw data to conclude information. In easy language, data analytics is a process of inspecting, cleansing, transforming, organizing, and modeling the datasheets to find hidden patterns, and unseen trends, make business predictions, and drive informed decision-making.
Types of Data Analysis
1. Statistical Analysis:
Statistics analysis is the process of organizing the data, predicting future trends, and minimizing risks based on the information.
2. Diagnostic Analysis:
Diagnostic analytics also known as root cause analysis helps analysts determine the reason why something has happened.
3. Predictive Analysis:
Predictive analysis is the use of historical data, statistical algorithms, and machine learning to predict future trends and events.
4. Prescriptive Analysis:
Prescriptive analytics is a type of data analytics that provides actionable advice on what should be done next.
5. Text analysis:
Text analysis, also known as text mining or content analysis, is the process of analyzing unstructured and semi-structured text data for valuable insights extracted from unstructured data.
Roles of Data Analysts
The data analyst serves as an analytics specialist in the business. A data analyst is a person whose role is to collect, clean, and analyze data sets, and translates it into the non-technical language to help stakeholders, colleagues, and other executives in an organization make better business decisions.
Data analytics work with all manner of data including, inventors, market research, profit margins, market research, logistics and transportation costs, sales figure and, so on. They work in many industries, including business, finance, criminal justice, consulting, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, science, banking, agriculture, government, and education.
Responsibilities of Data Analyst
- Analyzing data using statistical techniques and providing results.
- Work with administration to prioritize business and information needs.
- Providing expertise in data storage structures, reviewing computer reports, data mining, and data cleansing.
- Identifying, analyzing, and interpreting trends and patterns in complex data files.
- Generating reports for executive and project teams.
Types of Data Analysts
- Business intelligence analysts
- Data assurance analyst
- Marketing analyst
- Sales analyst
- Financial analyst
- Data quality analyst
- Medical and health care analyst
- Operations research analyst
SQL (structured query language) is a programming language to operate databases; it consists of database creation, deletion, fetching rows, modifying rows, etc. SQL became a standard language of the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) in 1986. SQL is a standardized language that is a computer language used for creating; querying, updating and manipulating, and retrieving data stored in relational databases. Every analyst job listing requires someone to be knowledgeable about SQL as an essential requirement.
SQL commands are the directions used to communicate with datasets to perform tasks, functions, and queries with data.
Main Categories of SQL Commands
- Data Definition Language (DDL)
Data definition language (DDL) is the part of SQL that permit a database user to create and restructure database objects such as the creation or the deletion of a table.
- Data Manipulation Language (DML)
Data manipulation language (DML), is the part of SQL used to manipulate data within objects of a rational database management system (RDBMS).
- Data Administration Commands(DAC)
Data administration commands (DAC) permit the user to perform audits and perform analyses on operations within the datasets.
- Transactional Control Commands(TCL)
Transactional control commands (TCL) is a language that guides transactions within the database .it is used to implement the changes made by the DML.
2. Domain Knowledge
Domain knowledge is the specialized understanding of a particular topic, discipline, profession, or activity. The term is used to describe the knowledge of experts in a specific field. Domain knowledge is an essential data analyst skill. Domain knowledge is necessary for every phase of a project to define the business requirement, validate requirements, and decision-making, determine flaws in business processes, enable actual-time analysis and testing, and implement procedural improvement.
A spreadsheet or worksheet is a computer program used to capture, display, and manipulate data arranged in rows and columns of numbers or other data. The spreadsheet program is capable of organizing, storing, and analyzing data in tabular form. A Spreadsheet is the main requirement for data analysts, so one should have good knowledge and an understanding of how to use a spreadsheet application.
4. Problem-solving and Critical Thinking
Problem-solving is the result of critical thinking. Critical thinking is a process of conceptualizing, applying, analyzing, synthesizing, and evaluating information to conclude. Being a data analyst you have to evaluate and analyze data and identify patterns, and extract information from it. It needs you to think deeper as opposed to only processing data.
5. Machine Learning
Machine learning is a type of artificial intelligence that allows computers to learn automatically from past data to identify patterns and make predictions with minimal human intervention, understanding machine learning could give you a competitive edge over another job applicant.
6. Attention to Detail
The job of a data analyst is like searching for a needle in a haystack, as a data analyst, you should carry out the task in hand thoroughly with accuracy, thoroughness, consistency, and focus to avoid sloppy mistakes.
7. Data Visualizations
A good data analyst must be capable of creating eye-catching tables, graphs, maps, and charts to present your work to your audience. It is an excellent way of communicating with non-technical audiences without confusion.
Explore a few more best options for courses in Chandigarh
- Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Chandigarh
- Financial Modeling Courses in Chandigarh
- GST Certification Courses in Chandigarh
- Digital Marketing Courses in Chandigarh
- Technical Writing Courses in Chandigarh
- Content Writing Courses in Chandigarh
- SEO Courses in Chandigarh
Top 5 Data Analytics Tools
- R programming
R is a programming language that supports several statistical analysis techniques, machine learning models, graphics representation, reporting, and data analysis tools.
- Tableau Public
Tableau Public is a free, public version of the tableau server, that lets anyone explore, create, and share interactive data visualizations online.
Python is a very popular high-level, general-purpose interpreted, interactive, object-oriented, open-source programming language. Python programming language is being used in web development and machine learning applications, etc.
SAS is the leader in analytics. SAS software is mainly used for data management, advanced analytics, multivariate analyses, data management, predictive analytics, and business intelligence.
Microsoft Excel is a computer application program developed and published by Microsoft. Excel is a popular spreadsheet tool for several users around the world. Excel formulation enables you to perform calculations such as addition, subtraction, multiplications, and division.
Top 6 Data Analytics Courses in Chandigarh
Rank# 1. Data Analysis Courses in Chandigarh
1. Data Science With Python Course Training – ThinkNEXT
One of the best data analytics courses in Chandigarh is being offered by data science with python course training –ThinkNEXT, an institute that helps you build a desirable career. You can study python language for data analytics throughout the course. Their experienced trainers train students by applying a student-centric approach to teaching. After completing the data analytics courses in Chandigarh, the students will be recognized as an expert in data analysis.
Course Duration: self-paced course
- Core python
- Python libraries for data science
- Python modules for import/export data science
- Cleansing, data manipulation, and, munging
- Visualization and data analysis
- Predictive modeling
- Data exploring for modeling
- Data Preparation
- Solving segmentation problems
- Linear regression
- Logistic regression
- Time series forecasting
Ø Learning and Placement Card With Lifelong Validity.
- Data science training from top industry professionals having more than 5 years of experience teaching data science.
- ThinkNEXT also offered a data science demonstration class.
- ThinkNEXT also provides data science training and project certificates.
- Opportunity to work on live projects and free study resources.
Email id: email@example.com
Recommended Read: Data Analytics Courses in Mumbai
Rank# 2. Data Analysis Courses in Chandigarh
2. Data Analyst Course – Techedo Technologies Pvt Ltd.
The advanced data analytics courses in Chandigarh offered by Techedo Technologies Pvt Ltd. are created to help students learn about data analytics, and business analytics with excel, tableau training, and power BI. This course aims to teach everyone python like a pro, which helps to design and run the algorithms for data. Techedo Technology Pvt Ltd is the greatest option for leading data analytics courses in Chandigarh.
Course Duration: 45-90 days
- Basic statistics
- Data gathering skill
- Data analytics software
- Working with financial statements
- Probability and data projection
- Capability to make quick and more informed business decisions.
- A great understanding of customer requirements.
- Creates good business connections.
- Proven to lower costs and boost profits.
- 100% placement assistance.
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rank# 3. Data Analysis Courses in Chandigarh
3. Data Analytics Certification Course Training – EXCELR
EXCELR is regarded as one of the best data analytics courses in Chandigarh. ExcelR and Tech Conglomerate IBM have come together to provide both beginner and tech professionals with high-quality upskilling opportunities. This data analytics course was designed to fulfill the need of the market and for those who want to build up their career in a non-coding area of technology.
The advanced data analytics courses in Chandigarh cover technologies like fundamentals of R & Python, tableau, SQL, Excel, Advance Excel, and Power BI.
Course Duration: 160 hours
Course Fees: 39,999
Mode of Teaching: live virtual classes
- Business Statistics
- Excel: basic to advance
- Basic of R
- Basics of Python
- Power BI
- A network of 350+ corporate organizations is supported by top instructors from various MNCs
- 60+ case studies/assignments for exercises to insure realistic data projects using real data
- Dedicated emplacement assistance
- Jumbo pass- attend limitless classroom/live online batches for year-long
- Basics and advanced excel
- Power BI
- R Programming
Recommended Read: Data Analytics Courses in Delhi
Rank# 4. Data Analysis Courses in Chandigarh
4. Data Analytics Course – 360DigiTMG
360DigiTMG offers the finest data analytics courses in Chandigarh. This course will help you in understanding data processing tools such as SOL/NoSOL, Excel, and data visualization tools like PowerBI, and Tableau. The data analytics courses in Chandigarh will give you an introduction to concepts such as data wrangling, data scrubbing, and exploratory data analysis in detail.
And important concepts such as data mining of structured data and unstructured (big data) data, with the support of real-life examples, are demonstrated.
Course Duration: 3 months
Course Fees: INR 29,500
- Data visualization introduction and concept
- Tableau introduction and tableau architecture
- Exploring data using Tableau
- Working with data using Tableau including extracting data, and blending
- Various charts in Tableau (basic to advance)
- Hierarchies – Tableau drills down and roll up characteristics
- Sorting – Quick Sort, Sort from Headers, Axis, legends, Tool Bar; Sort by fields, Nested Sort
- Filtering – dimension filters, date filtering, measure filters, Tableau context filters
- Groups, sets, and, combined sets
- Reference lines, brands, and distribution
- Parameters – dynamic parameters, Parameter actions
- Forecasting – exponential smoothing technique
- Data mining unsupervised learning – clustering
- Calculated fields in Tableau, quick table calculations, level of detail expressions
- Tableau mapping features
- Tableau – R Integration
- Tableau certifications orientation
- What is Power BI?
- Transforming data applying Power BI desktop
- Data cardinality and database modeling in Power BI desktop
- Introduction to DAX
- Visualizing your data
- Advance visualization visualizations
- Power BI dashboard
- Organization Security, Packs – working with others
- Statistical analysis using excel
- Business moments
- Graphical techniques using excel
- Inferential statistics
- Hypothesis testing using excels
- Entering and editing text and formulas
- working with basic excel functions
- Formatting data in an excel worksheet
- creating basic charts in excel
- Excel functions
- Working with an excel list
- List functions
- Data validation
- Pivot tables
- Conditional functions
- Lookup functions
- Text-based functions
- What-if tools
- Knowing why and how behind excel macros
- VBA variables and operators
- Automate excel formulas
- Working with VBA forms
- What is a database?
- Types of databases
- DBMS VS RDBMS
- DBMS architecture
- Three scheme architecture
- Install PostgreSQL
- Install MySQL
- Data models
- DBMS language
- ACID properties in DBMS
- What is SQL?
- SQL data types
- SQL operators
- SQL Keys
- SQL joins
- GROUP BY, HAVING, ORDERED BY
- Subqueries with select, insert, update, and delete statements?
- Views in SQL
- SQL set operations and types
- SQL triggers
- Introduction to NoSQL concepts
- SQL VS NoSQL
- Varieties of NoSQL data models
- 24/7 support
- Live free webinars
- Lifetime LMS Access
- Unlimited quiz sessions and mock interview
- Job placements in the data analytics field
- Lifetime LMS access
- Power BI
Email id: email@example.com
Recommended Read: Data Analytics Courses in Bangalore
Rank# 5. Data Analysis Courses in Chandigarh
5. Data Analytics Course – Simplilearn
You will obtain valuable experience in data analytics with the help of advanced data analytics courses in Chandigarh. This data analyst master’s program, in association with IBM; will convert you into a data analytics expert. In this course, you will acquire knowledge of analytics tools and techniques, the languages of R and Python, how to work with data SQL datasets, the art of making data visualization, and how to implement predictive and statistics analytics in a business environment.
Course Duration: 1 year
Course Fees: INR 54,000
- Introduction to data analytics
- Business analytics with excel
- Data analytics and programming basics with Python
- Tableau training
- Data analyst capstone
- Completion certification
- Programming refreshes
- Power BI
- R Programming for data science
- SQL training
- Data Science with R
- Exclusive hackathons and live communication IBM leadership
- Ask me anything and virtual master class sessions from IBM experts
- 8X higher live interactions with online live classes by industry-experienced professionals
- Capstone and 20+ real-life data science programs built on data files from various corporations like e-commerce, manufacturing, banking, and technology
- Top-notch modules with integrated laboratory
- 24/7 learner assistance and support
- Enterprise-grade learning management system
- R Programming
- Power BI
- Microsoft Excel
Recommended Read: Data Analytics Courses in Hyderabad
Rank# 6. Data Analysis Courses in Chandigarh
6. Data Analytics Training Course – UnCodemy
UnCodemy is one of the best data analytics courses in Chandigarh, focused on helping pupils as well as working professionals. They offer high-quality training, smart classes, and 100% placements, and data analytics trainees are working over the nation.
- Introduction to data analytics courses
- Business Analytics with Excel
- Tableau training
- Programming Python
- Data Science with R programming
- Data analyst capstone
- They have proficient trainers with a long period of management experience
- Guide of UnCodemy helps understudy students in live venture preparation
- They provide 100% placement assistance
- They offer internships in each field
- Conversation zones are additionally accessible
- They provide the best data analytics courses in Chandigarh covering entire course modules during the data analytics classes
- A course completion certificate and project letter are provided by UnCodemy
Phone: 91 7701928515
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is data analytics easy to learn?
Data analytics is easy to learn and implement. Through data analytics courses, self-practice, and, boot camps, you can easily become an expert in data analysis. The data analytics courses mentioned above will help you to learn and master the concepts with ease with the help of different tools and projects.
2. Can I learn data analytics online?
Yes, you can take up a data analytics course online. Through these online classes; you will work on real-world data analytics projects and case studies. The listed courses deliver training in both online and offline modes, you just have to go to their websites and check the details. You can leverage the opportunity to learn from the experts in whichever way to like, online or offline.
2. What are the skills needed to become a data analyst?
- Basic Mathematics: Every data analyst must be an expert at basic math which includes statistics, probability, calculus, and linear algebra. If you focus on these, the other things you’ll require to learn will be a breeze.
- Data Collection: Data collection is a systematic process of gathering data for use in decision-making, research, strategy, planning, and another purpose.
- Data Cleaning: Data cleaning also referred to as data cleansing or data scrubbing is the process of removing duplicate, irrelevant, incorrect, or, otherwise inaccurate records from a record set, table, or, database.
- Data Mining: The data mining process involves finding patterns and correlations within large data files to predict outcomes
- Data Modeling: Data modeling is the process of creating a data model for the data to be stored in a dataset.
The globe, as we know, continues to be frequently driven by data. Data analytics is a tool that supports businessmen. It is understandable how the firm is faring and pinpointing parts that need attentiveness. Data analytics is essential to driving efficiency, productivity, and revenue growth. From this content, you have acquired knowledge on data analytics courses, the pros, and cons, role and responsibility, and the salary of being a data analyst. These data analytics courses in Chandigarh are considered the best alternatives for full-time degrees.
The above courses from different institutes provide data analytics courses that help students to make better decisions for their careers. The expert faculties of the data analytics courses in Chandigarh listed in this article are truly dedicated to their students, assisting them in honing their skills and knowledge to become job-ready. The courses have a dedicated support system that allows the students to come up with their queries and discuss with them to find the most appealing solutions.
Coming to the solution, these training programs are a must to advance your career as they sharpen your working and mental abilities to the most extent. Go through the list of courses, check out the details thoroughly, find your area of interest, and just enroll in the most appealing course to you. Once you enroll, you realize the level of skills and knowledge you are going to acquire and what you will become at the end of the training. So, in the end, best wishes!