Many in India aspire to make a career in finance, but the idea that a college degree is required to enter the field of finance and accounting is a misconception. There are many ways to learn about finance and accounting without a degree, and taking a course in a widely-used ERP software like Tally can be an excellent starting point. Tally courses provide an accessible and practical way for individuals to explore the field of finance and accounting, and even gain valuable skills and earn money along the way. Let’s take a closer look at how Tally courses in Delhi can launch a career in finance.
What are ERP Software Products?
ERP software, or Enterprise resource planning software, is a type of business management software that helps organizations manage various business operations in an integrated manner. Some examples of popular ERP software include Tally, Busy, Oracle NetSuite, and SAP ERP.
ERP software has become increasingly popular in recent years, as it offers numerous benefits to businesses of all sizes. These types of software streamline processes by integrating different functions such as accounting, inventory management, sales, and marketing into a single, easy-to-use system.
This allows businesses to have a single source of data, eliminating the need for manual data entry and reconciliation. ERP software also helps organizations automate financial processes such as invoicing, payment processing, and tax compliance, saving time and reducing the risk of human error.
This allows businesses to focus on more important tasks and make informed decisions based on real-time financial data and analysis. One of the major benefits of using ERP software is that it is easy to use and requires minimal training. It is also highly customizable and can be tailored to meet the specific needs of a business.
These software systems are highly scalable and can be used by businesses of all sizes. One of the most well-known ERP software products is Tally, which is widely used by small and medium-sized businesses. Tally is known for its ease of use and customization capabilities, as well as its ability to scale with the needs of a growing business.
In addition to Tally, other popular ERP software products include SAP, Oracle NetSuite, and Busy. These software products are highly sought after in the job market, as businesses look for candidates with expertise in these systems to help manage their operations.
Overall, ERP software has become an essential part of running any business, as it helps organizations streamline their processes and make informed decisions based on real-time data. Whether you are a small business owner or a professional looking to advance your career, learning about ERP software like Tally is a valuable asset, which is why it is important to know all about ERP software like the tally courses in Delhi.
What Are The Different Types of ERP Software Products
Tally is a popular ERP software system in India, which is widely used by small and medium-sized businesses. It is known for its simplicity and ease of use, and its ability to handle accounting, inventory, sales, and purchase management. Tally also has a built-in tax calculation feature and can be integrated with other systems such as payroll software. It supports multiple languages and GST compliance.
BUSY is another ERP software system that is popular in India. It is similar to Tally in terms of its basic features and is also known for its ease of use. However, BUSY is more flexible and customizable. It covers business management such as accounting, inventory, sales, purchase and manufacturing, payroll, project management, etc.
Oracle NetSuite is a cloud-based ERP system that is designed for mid-sized to large businesses. NetSuite is designed to handle complex business processes and can be customized to meet the specific needs of different industries. It offers a wide range of features, including financial management, inventory management, order management, and customer relationship management. It also provides features like E-commerce integration, advanced financials, and real-time reporting.
SAP ERP is a comprehensive enterprise resource planning system that is designed for large businesses. It is known for its ability to handle complex business processes and is widely used in industries such as manufacturing, retail, and healthcare. SAP ERP offers a wide range of features, including financial management, supply chain management, and customer relationship management. It also offers advanced analytics and reporting capabilities, and it can be integrated with other SAP products, such as SAP HANA.
QuickBooks is a widely used accounting software for small businesses. It is designed for small business owners and provides easy to use interface for various accounting tasks such as invoicing, bill payments, and expense tracking. It also includes inventory management and project management capabilities. It can integrate with other popular business tools like payroll software, time tracking software, and payment processors, like PayPal and Stripe.
Therefore, Tally, BUSY, Oracle NetSuite, SAP ERP, and QuickBooks are all enterprise resource planning (ERP) software systems that are designed to help businesses manage their financial and operational processes. They all have their own unique features and capabilities, which make them better suited for certain types of businesses or industries.
Tally and BUSY are more suited for small and medium-sized businesses in India, while Oracle NetSuite and SAP ERP are better suited for larger businesses and more complex business processes. QuickBooks is for small businesses for accounting and inventory management.
Why Should Someone Take ERP Software Training or Tally Courses in Delhi?
Enterprise resource planning (ERP) software systems like Tally have become essential tools for businesses of all sizes and in various industries. Learning about Tally and other ERP software can provide numerous benefits for both individuals and organizations.
- Firstly, learning about Tally and other ERP systems can help individuals develop valuable technical skills that are in high demand in the job market. These systems are used by a wide range of businesses and industries, and professionals who are skilled in their use are in high demand. Professionals with knowledge of Tally and other ERP systems can pursue careers as accountants, financial analysts, inventory managers, and business analysts, among other roles.
- Secondly, knowledge of Tally and other ERP software can improve a company’s overall business performance. These systems provide a comprehensive view of a business’s financial and operational processes, which can help organizations identify areas where they can improve efficiency and reduce costs. By automating and streamlining processes such as accounting, inventory management, and sales, ERP systems can help organizations become more productive and competitive.
- Thirdly, having a good understanding of Tally or any other ERP system can help a business to comply with legal and regulatory requirements. Compliance with tax laws and regulations is a critical aspect of any business, and Tally can help ensure compliance by providing accurate and up-to-date financial information. Additionally, features like GST compliance for India and other country-specific compliance features would be very useful for any business.
- Fourthly, learning about Tally and other ERP systems can also help organizations better manage their supply chains. These systems can provide real-time visibility into inventory levels and supplier performance, which can help organizations make more informed decisions about production and purchasing. This can lead to better inventory management, reducing the cost of carrying excess inventory or stockouts.
- Fifthly, many ERP systems, like Tally, include features such as analytics and reporting capabilities. These features can help organizations to make more data-driven decisions. By providing real-time information about financial and operational performance, ERP systems can help organizations identify trends and patterns that may not be immediately apparent. These features allow organizations to make more informed decisions about everything from budgeting and forecasting to product development and marketing.
- Lastly, with the advancement of technology and more companies moving to cloud-based systems, knowledge of Tally or other ERP systems gives a business the opportunity to stay competitive in today’s digital landscape. With this system, businesses can access their data and applications from anywhere, at any time, enabling them to be more agile and responsive to changing business conditions.
Therefore, ERP software training is quickly becoming a necessity for anyone interested in this field and tally courses in Delhi and NCR has noticed an uptrend in the number of candidates interested in joining these types of courses.
Other best courses in Delhi
- Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Delhi
- Financial Modeling Courses in Delhi
- Digital Marketing Courses in Delhi
- Content Writing Courses in Delhi
- GST Certification Courses in Delhi
- Technical Writing Courses in Delhi
- SEO Courses in Delhi
Where Do I Learn About the Tally Courses in Delhi?
Following is a comprehensive list of institutes providing ERP software training and tally courses in Delhi.
1. Institute Of Computer Accountants
- The Institute of Computer Accountants (ICA) in Delhi provides ERP software training such as SAP, Oracle, and Tally courses in Delhi.
- They offer both short-term and long-term courses that provide training on accounts and ERP software such as Tally.
- The short-term course is designed for individuals who wish to gain a basic understanding of accounting and how to use Tally software.
- The course duration for this program is typically 2–4 months, and it covers topics such as creating a master in Tally, voucher entry, invoicing, cost centers, cost categories, and more.
- On the other hand, the long-term course is ideal for students and professionals who wish to specialize in the field of accounting and gain a deeper understanding of Tally and other ERP software.
- The duration of this course can range from 6–12 months, and it covers advanced topics such as advanced inventory management, tax compliance, and financial reporting.
- Both the short-term and long-term courses at the Institute of Computer Accountants provide students with hands-on experience through practical assignments and projects.
- The course fees are affordable and tailored to suit the needs of students from different backgrounds.
- The Institute of Computer accountants also provides certifications on completion of the course, which are valid globally.
2. YMCA Institute of Office Management
- The ERP software training course provided by the YMCA Institute of Office Management in Delhi offers comprehensive ERP systems and Tally courses in Delhi.
- The course is designed to equip students with the skills and knowledge required to efficiently manage business operations using ERP software.
- The course duration is typically around 3-4 months and covers topics such as accounting, inventory management, and GST compliance.
- The fees for the course are usually around 8,000- 10,000 INR, but it may vary depending on the specific course and academic institution.
- Upon completion of the course, students will have a solid understanding of how to use and navigate ERP software and will be well-prepared for roles such as Tally Operator, Accounts Assistant, and Accounts Supervisor.
3. Delhi Institute of Computer Sciences
- The Delhi Institute of Computer Sciences (DICS) offers Tally courses in Delhi and also covers a wide range of software including SAP, Oracle, and more.
- The course is designed for students with no prior experience in accounting or ERP software, making it an excellent option for beginners.
- The course duration ranges from 1 to 3 months, depending on the program you choose.
- The course fees vary based on the program, but are typically affordable and offer great value for the level of training provided.
- The course includes hands-on training with experienced instructors, practical exercises and projects, and comprehensive course material.
- Upon completion, students receive a certificate of completion that can boost their career prospects.
4. Aptech Computer Education
- Aptech Computer Education is a leading institute that provides ERP software and Tally courses in Delhi to individuals and professionals.
- Their Smart Professional MIS Advanced course is designed to equip students with knowledge and skills to work with software like Tally, SAP, and Oracle.
- The course duration is 2 to 3 months, making it a short-term training program.
- The course fee for this program is competitive and varies based on the modules included in the curriculum.
- The institute provides flexible scheduling options for students, making it easier for working professionals to pursue the course.
- The course is taught by industry experts with years of experience in the field, providing students with an in-depth understanding of the subject matter.
- The course curriculum includes various modules such as introduction to ERP software, Tally basics, advanced Tally features, GST, TDS, e-filing, inventory management, and tax compliance
- The course aims to teach students about the various ERP software tools and their practical applications for businesses
- The course also includes real-life case studies, assignments, and projects to help students understand how to apply the concepts in the real world
- Upon completion of the course, students will be awarded a certificate, which can be used to boost their career prospects in the field of accounting and tax compliance.
- EduPristine Business Accounting and Tax (BAT) course is a comprehensive program that covers the basics of accounting and taxation.
- The course covers ERP software training, specifically Tally ERP 9, to help students become proficient in managing financial records and transactions.
- The course duration is 2–3 months, with flexible timings to cater to working professionals as well.
- The course fee is around INR 20,000-25,000 and includes study material, online assessments and exams, and a certificate of completion at the end of the course.
- The curriculum covers topics such as GST, TDS, Payroll, Income Tax, Excel, and MIS reporting, among others.
- The course is designed for both freshers and working professionals and is taught by industry experts with years of experience.
- The course is suitable for students from commerce or non-commerce background and is aimed at providing a solid foundation in accounting and taxation.
- EduPristine also offers student support and career services to assist students in finding job opportunities after completing the course.
6. The Institute of Professional Accountants
- The Institute of Professional Accountants (TIPA) offers a comprehensive Accounts and Taxation course that covers various aspects of enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, including Tally.
- The course is designed for students, professionals, and entrepreneurs who are interested in understanding the basics of accounting and taxation, and how to use Tally software to manage their business operations effectively.
- The course duration ranges from 80 to 250 hours (3-12 months) and includes a mix of theoretical and practical sessions.
- The curriculum covers various modules such as the fundamentals of computer, manual financial accounting, voucher preparation, cash book preparation, ledger writing, stock register, purchase, and sales order, income tax, GST, TDS, and e-filing.
- The course is taught by experienced faculty with years of experience in the field of accounting and taxation and provides a detailed understanding of the concepts and hands-on training on the Tally software.
- The course fee can range between INR 10,000 to INR 50,000 (The fees may vary depending upon the course and module).
- Udemy is an online learning platform that offers a wide range of courses, including those in accounting and taxation.
- The courses cover various topics such as bookkeeping, tax compliance, financial analysis, and more.
- Some courses specifically focus on the use of popular ERP software like Tally and QuickBooks, providing hands-on training and practical exercises to build practical skills.
- Course duration can vary, with some being self-paced and others having a set schedule of lectures and assignments.
- Prices are also flexible, with some courses being free and others having a cost.
- Udemy’s courses are taught by experienced professionals and experts in their respective fields.
- The platform also offers a mobile app, which makes it easy to learn and track your progress on the go.
- Many courses have a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them out and see if it fits your learning style.
- Once the course is finished, you will receive a certificate of completion that you can use to show your credentials.
- Udemy also offers lifetime access to the course content, which allows you to revisit the material and refresh your knowledge at any time.
FAQs About Tally Courses in Delhi
1. Which ERP software should I learn?
Tally is a commonly used ERP software in many small and mid-sized businesses, particularly startups. In larger companies, cloud-based software such as Oracle NetSuite and SAP are often preferred. However, knowledge of one software like Tally can easily be transferred to operate cloud-based software and vice versa. The important thing is to learn about accounting and finance while operating such software products.
2. What is the general duration of the ERP or tally courses in Delhi?
Course duration may vary depending on the course materials and depth of learning. Generally, courses range from 2 months to a year. So, if you’re looking for a quick start to your career, a short-term course might suit your need.
3. Which are the best Tally courses in Delhi?
Choosing an ERP software like the tally courses in Delhi can be a daunting task, with many options available both online and offline in Delhi. Your choice should depend on the time you have available, the availability of post-course assistance, such as placement support, and the affordability of the course. Ideally, you should choose a course that you can focus on, is affordable, and provides placement assistance after completion.
4. Can I complete my course from home?
Yes, many institutions are offering online course materials, allowing you to complete your course from the convenience of your home. This flexibility allows you to learn at your own pace and schedule, making it a great option for those who have busy lives or are unable to attend in-person classes.
5. What are my career prospects after completing my ERP software or Tally courses in Delhi?
Once you finish the professional ERP software product course, you can expect a job profile such as
- Accounting Clerk
- Accounting Associate
- Accounts Assistant
- Accounts Executive
- Accounts Officer
- Accounts Supervisor
- Tally Operator
- Tally Accounts Manager
- Tally Accounts Executive
- Service Coordinate with Tally
- Tally Junior Accountant
- Tax Accountant
6. What salary can I expect after completing a tally or ERP software-related course?
Salary packages will depend upon your educational background and experience. The salary package for a fresher graduate can range from INR 2,00,000-4,00,000, and with experience, it can go up to INR 7,00,000 per annum.
7. Which course provides the best value for money?
It can be difficult to decide which course offers the best value for money as it depends on factors such as duration, course material, faculty, and post-course assistance. However, it is recommended to go through demo lectures and counseling sessions before making a decision, as most courses provide these resources.
8. Is there any eligibility criteria?
You need to complete your 10+2 or equivalent before joining a Tally or ERP-based accounting course.
In conclusion, after reading about the ERP training and the tally courses in Delhi, we can say that learning about Tally and other ERP software can provide numerous benefits for both individuals and organizations. The knowledge can help individuals develop valuable technical skills, improve business performance, ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements, better manage supply chains, make more data-driven decisions, and stay competitive in the digital landscape. It’s a valuable skill that can be used in many different business roles.