Every stage of the supply of goods and services attracts an umbrella tax called Good and Services Tax (GST). For accounts and tax professionals, GST knowledge is mandatory. However, understanding GST is equally important for students and business owners. Let us look at some of the good learning platforms that offer GST certification courses in Faridabad. Before heading into the understanding of different GST certification courses in Faridabad, let us understand the key concepts of GST.
- What is GST?
- Why do we need GST?
- Types of GST?
- Benefits of a GST certification course?
- List of institutes offering the best GST Certification courses in Faridabad.
What is GST?
Goods and Services Tax (GST) is an indirect tax that did away with a bevy of other taxes like excise duty, VAT, services tax, etc. It is a multi-stage tax levied on every point of sale. With the adoption of GST, the country now follows one nation, one tax principle.
Why Do We Need GST?
The GST act was an important law in the waiting. Its numerous benefits are listed below:
- Uniformity in the tax structure.
- Fewer taxes and compliances.
- Makes the tax system more transparent.
- Keeps check on dubious transactions
- Elimination of cascading effects on tax.
- Regulates the unorganized sector in the country efficiently.
- The movement of logistics in the country has become smooth.
- It has led to higher revenue efficiency in the country.
- It gives the consumer relief in the overall tax burden.
Types of GST
- Central Goods and Services Tax (CGST): The central government is the governing body to collect this tax. It is levied on the intra-state supply of goods and services. It replaces a host of taxes like service tax, excise duty, etc.
- State Goods Services Tax(SGST) and Union Territory Goods and Services Tax (UTGST): The state government or the union territory levy this tax on the intra-state supply of goods and services. It replaces VAT, entry tax, luxury tax, sales tax, entertainment tax, purchase tax, and octroi.
- Integrated Goods and Services Tax (IGST): This tax is levied by the central government. It applies to inter-state goods and services and also to import services. This tax replaces the central sales tax.
Benefits of GST Certification Courses in Faridabad.
The demand for GST certification courses in Faridabad has surged since the adoption of one tax, one nation law in the country. GST certification courses in Faridabad or anywhere in the country will enable you to upgrade your knowledge and find the right job opportunities in the GST field. Listed below are important benefits of doing this course:
- The demand for GST practitioners has created new job opportunities.
- Certification ensures a salary increase of 15% to 25 %.
- One can get jobs as a GST practitioner.
- One can start their consultancy.
- Quite evidently as a tax accountant, GST knowledge helps professionally.
- For business owners too, a certification course benefits to understand the impact of GST on overall taxation.
Following is the List of Institutes Providing Top-notch GST Certification Courses in Faridabad.
1. IIM Skills
IIM Skills is an online education company providing the best professional courses in various fields. Headquartered in New Delhi, it has a presence in 23 cities in India. The programs are led by experts with more than 12 years of experience. The institute strives to provide world-class learning at affordable prices. GST certification courses in Faridabad by IIM Skills are one of the top-rated courses.
Course Name: GST Certification Course
Course Fee: Rs. 9900 + GST
Who Is This Course for?
- Students and freshers looking to upskill.
- Professionals from the accounting and finance fields.
- Start-ups and people who own businesses.
- Homemakers looking for skill development that will lead to job opportunities.
Salient Features of the Course:
- Self-paced lectures of 16 hours.
- Practical and weekly assignments.
- Training imparted by Industry experts.
- Placement cell for continuous guidance.
- Free e-books, tools, and software.
- Lifetime access.
- 24/7 support.
- Master Certification from IIM Skills.
- Recognized by MSME Govt of India.
What Does the Curriculum Entail?
The curriculum is covered in 9 modules.
- GST origination, importance, and its business impact.
- GST framework and structure.
- How GST is registered: criteria and process.
- Rules and regulations of GST invoicing.
- Filing GST returns.
- Composition Scheme under GST explained.
- Reverse Change Mechanism under GST explained.
- E-way bill explained.
- Input Tax Credit and Payment.
- Structure Of GST
2) National Institute of Financial Markets(NIFM)
NIFM is recognized as the best institute in India providing a course in GST, finance, and accounts. It provides skill development courses that will enable the learner to land good jobs. Headquartered in Delhi, NIFM has centers in various cities and is continuously expanding across India.
Course Name: Professional GST Certificate Course
Course Fee: Rs 25,000 + GST
Duration: Two months
- The course is majorly based on practical training.
- Lifetime support.
- Working experience on the government GST portal.
- Industrial Training
- Introduction to Good and Services tax
- Structure of the tax
- Learning how to do Invoicing
- Return filing process explained
- Input tax credit and payment and their aspects
- Composition scheme: the tax rate and return form are covered.
- Reverse charge mechanism: RCM explained and taxability under RCM explained.
- E-way Bill: Its importance and who issues the e-way bill.
- Registration: Process, amendments, and surrender of GST explained. Online registration and issued registration certificate are also covered.
Recommended Read: Digital Marketing Courses in Faridabad
The company is a pioneer in providing quality learning which is easily accessible to all. It has an impressive community of more than 64,000 instructors, teaching over 185,000 courses in more than 75 different languages. Udemy has a plethora of GST courses on its learning platform.
Before choosing any course, careful consideration will have to be made according to what one requires from the course. A person’s knowledge level and the curriculum contents are important factors to be considered. The bestseller course is:
Course Name: Master in GST formulated by CA Saurabh Jog.
Duration: 34 hours 43 minutes
Fee: Rs 455
Salient Features of the Course:
- Lifetime access.
- Certificate on completion.
- Access anywhere on mobile and TV.
- 30 Day money-back guarantee.
- Video lectures.
- Cases and MCQs for better understanding.
- Scope of Supply
- IGST (Place of Supply)
- Time of Supply
- Value of Supply
- Input Tax Credit
- Tax Invoice
- Accounts & Records
- Payment of Tax
- TDS & TCS
- Job Work
- Transitional Provisions
- E-way Bill
- Liabilities in Certain Cases
- Assessment & Audit
- Advance Ruling
- Appeals & Revision
- Inspection, Search, Seizure
- Offense & Penalties
4) ICA Edu Skills
Established in 1999, ICA Edu Skills has 200 training centers across the country. The company provides practical training along with the best support for job placements. The institute provides training in Finance, Accounts, and Tax Education. If you are looking for good GST certification courses in Faridabad, ICA Edu skills is the right place to explore.
Course Name: Goods and Service Tax
Course Duration: 27 Hours
- Both offline and online modes of learning are available.
- A simulation platform to practice registration to the filing process.
- A comprehensive view of the Indian indirect tax system.
- Basic concepts of GST
- Levy & Collection of Tax
- Payment of Tax
- GST using Tally
- Practice on GSTN
- Project on GST
Read here How GST Works
5) AKB Institute of Finance and Management
Established in 1997, the institute is a pioneer in providing updated accounting, taxation, and management programs. The institute is run by MR. Anil Kumar has 25 years of expertise in accounts and taxation. Its curriculum is successfully aligned with the needs of the corporate world. It offers a varied learning model that includes book learning, e-learning, and a personal connect program.
There Are Two Types of Courses Offered:
2 Weeks GST Crash Course
Price: Rs. 4200
Curriculum of 2 weeks GST Crash course
- Exemptions and Registration of GST.
- Basic Concept Rules & procedure of SGST.
- Maintaining Records and Online Returns under SGST.
- Basic Concept Rules & procedure of CGST.
- Maintaining Records and Online Returns under CGST.
- The basic Concept of IGST is explained.
- Rules & procedures under IGST.
- Maintain Records and Online Returns under IGST.
- Basic Concepts of UGST explained.
- Rules & procedures under UGST are explained.
- Maintaining Records and On-line Returns under UGST.
- Main Commodities of GST Tariff and Service Tariff with rates.
- Basic Concepts of Reverse Charge explained.
- Rules & procedure of Reverse charge explained.
- Maintaining Records and Online Returns under reverse charge explained.
- Basic Concept and registration of e-commerce &TCS explained.
- Rules & Procedures under e-commerce explained.
- Maintaining records and online returns explained.
- Basic Concepts and registration under TDS are explained.
- The rules & procedures of TDS explained
- Maintaining of Records and Online Returns under TDS explained.
3 Months Certificate Course in GST Tally ERP9:
This course is suitable for people looking for an accounts job. The price of this course is Rs. 10,000
- Introduction to GST.
- Company Creation.
- Ledger Creation.
- Journal Entries Sales.
- Purchase and receipt
- Accounts receivables and payables.
- Inventory reports.
- Sales and purchase register.
Cleartax is a technology company and India’s leading Saas platform. The company is Bangalore-based. It is a fintech company providing financial and tax solutions to its clients. It provides a GST platform for enterprises. Also provides a tax platform for tax experts. Additionally, for the taxpayer, it provides an income tax return platform.
Cleartax Offers GST Certification Courses for Professionals Like:
- Legal consultants.
- Indirect tax consultants.
- Chartered Accountants and Company Secretaries.
Cleartax Has a Panel of Experts Who Teach Different Gst Modules. The Topics Covered Are:
- Learn about the E-way Bill.
- Filing process of GSTR-4.
- Filing process of GSTR-1.
- Process of creating Invoices.
Course Name: New GST e-learning Certification by Cleartax
Fee: Rs 4800
Curriculum: In this e-learning course, you will learn the following topics:
- Understanding the basics of old GST
- Input Tax Credit.
- Reverse charge mechanism.
- New GST Returns.
- The transition process to new GST returns.
- Best practices shared by industry experts.
- The recommendations were shared by Cleartax.
Recommended Read: Content Writing Courses in Faridabad
CA Sandeep Kanoi runs this Mumbai-based company. The website is a rich source of information for accountants and tax professionals.
Course Name: GST Compliance Self Learning Course.
Fees: Rs. 6000 + GST.
Taxguru offers self-learning programs. The course is taught by CA Deepak Agarwal. The course is intended for :
- Finance and accounts professionals.
- Business owners and heads.
- GST and income tax practitioners.
- Beginners in the taxation domain.
- SMEs and traders.
The Salient Features of This Program Are:
- Access to the learning management system.
- A comprehensive study on the topic.
- Learning is made accessible from the comfort of one’s home.
- Course material is in e-form.
- Live query resolution.
- The course access is valid for 3 months.
Curriculum: Broad curriculum topics of the course are:
- Varied Applications.
- Filing GST Returns.
- Learn how to create an E-invoice.
- E-way bill.
- Submitting response to issued notices.
- Learn how to download ledgers.
- Learning the process of searching for a registered dealer on the GST portal and information to be looked upon before dealing with the party.
8) CA Ankit Singhal Classes
ASC provides quality CA and CS classes. Ankit Singhal has a rich experience of eight years in teaching. He is a chartered accountant, taxation, and cost expert. Adept at financial management, he also lends his financial consultancy services to corporates. The team comprises a skilled faculty with wide experience. The course is globally recognized. An online earning mode ensures ease of learning. For further information, visit their website and download the brochure.
Consultease is a Faridabad-based company founded in 2015. CA Shaifaly Girdharwal founded this company which is touted as India’s only marketplace for expert consultants and efficient service providers. The company provides an online platform for businesses to seek consultants according to their niche. They also offer numerous online courses. Let us look at the GST course offered by the company.
Course Name: Certificate Course on GST – 2021
Rs. 1999/ with access to the recording for 3 months.
Rs. 6000/ with lifetime recording.
Course Duration: 35 hours.
- Online access from anywhere.
- Two books on GST are provided to the learner.
- Monthly query resolution sessions.
- All provisions are discussed from a practical point of view.
- Every topic is explained via small videos.
- Introduction to GST. Important definitions and working of GST explained.
- Levy, exemptions, and supply are explained in great detail.
- Input Tax Credit and its various aspects are taught in detail.
- Registration, time, and value of supply.
- E-way Bill.
- Offense and Penalty.
- Inspection, Search, Seizure, and Arrest.
- Demand & Recovery.
- Assessment and Audit.
- Place of Supply.
- The latest Amendments are covered.
- Tax Invoice, Debit, and Credit notes.
- Time and Value of Supply.
Recommended Read: GST Certification Courses in Delhi
10) Henry Harvin
Henry Harvin is an educational institute with a presence in India as well as the US. It is an ISO-certified company offering more than 200 programs. The institute has partnered with more than 180 corporates and over 100 colleges. Globally the company ranks among the top 500 educational companies. In India, it ranks amongst the top 100 educational companies. Hence, it is one of the most sought-after institutes to pursue different courses.
Course Name: GST Practitioner course.
Course Fee: Rs 8,999
Salient Features of the Course:
- 32 hours of live-interactive courses
- 9 in 1 course
- 24*7 lifetime support
- Access to hackathons and competitions
- Internship Opportunities
- Regular updates on job opportunities.
What Does the Curriculum Entail?
The curriculum is covered in four modules and two complementary modules are provided to the learner.
- Module 1: Topics covered are Supply ( Place and Value), Import, Export, and E-way bills.
- Module 2: Registrations, Input Tax Credit, Transitional Provisions, and Job work.
- Module 3: Account and Records, Invoice, Tax payments, Time of Supply, Returns, and Refunds.
- Module 4: Litigation Management, Audit, and Assessments, Offences and Penalties, Demand and Recovery.
- Complimentary Modules: These modules cover the development of soft skills and the writing of an impressive resume.
The above listed are the top GST certification courses in Faridabad. You can choose a suitable course according to your current education, experience and need.
Q1) Who is a GST practitioner?
A GST practitioner is an adviser who provides various GST-related services to the taxpayer. For this, one has to be GST certified and registered on the GSTN portal.
Q2) What are the job prospects after completing GST certification courses in Faridabad?
GST certification opens up doors to many professional opportunities. Some of these are GST practitioners, GST consultants, GST trainers, Tax managers, and taxation research analysts. Every business big or small demand GST knowledge. Hence a GST certificate will ensure ample job opportunities in varied capacities for an individual.
Q3) What salary packages can I expect after completing GST certification courses in Faridabad?
The salary packages depend on what GST role one gets in an organization. For example, a GST compliance executive will earn 3 to 4 lacs annually.
The introduction of GST in 2017 has had a critical bearing on the overall tax system. It took 13 years of journey for GST to be incorporated into the country’s tax system. It has harmonized the structure of indirect taxes. Its knowledge is imperative whether you are an accountant, tax, finance consultant, or business owner. GST certification courses in Faridabad will certainly enhance your knowledge on the subject. The courses will also lead to tremendous professional growth.