Top 5 Digital Marketing Courses in the Netherlands
Popular for Dutch- Universities, Netherlands considers to be one of the popular destinations for studies. A safe, secure environment and high standard of living attract students from all over the world. In Europe, the Netherlands has welcomed digitalization in a good manner. And with the growing e-commerce market, digital marketing is considered to be a lucrative profession. So, if you want to become a skilled digital marketer, this article will help you in finding out best digital marketing courses in the Netherlands for you.
Why You Should Study in the Netherlands
- Value for Money Education- Dutch Universities are famous for their high-quality education at affordable prices as compared to other European countries. They have 7 universities in the top 100 universities of the world. A Dutch degree/education is considered valued by the rest of the world.
- No language Barrier– Maximum number of the population is well versed in the English language. So, you don’t need to learn Dutch if you want to study there and the maximum number of courses are also taught in the English language.
- Growing Economy– The Netherlands is expanding its economy from the agricultural sector to tech-savvy start-ups. Dutch Government has introduced an easy visa policy to attract talents from around the globe. Most of the time, foreign students who come to the Netherlands for studies, stay longer and start working there.
- Healthy Lifestyle– The Netherlands is considered one of the healthiest countries in the world. Once you start living there, you will find yourself indulging in sports and other physical activities. Cycling is an important part of Dutch people; hence, the air quality is also good.
- Good Public Transport System– One of the best parts of the Netherlands is its transportation system. Once you come to the Netherlands, get an OV chip card, and with the help of this card, you can use a train, bus, metro any mode of transportation.
- Part-time Job– If you want to earn side by side with your studies, it is possible in the Netherlands. Students from European Union can work without any restriction whereas Non-European Union students can work in the summertime for 16 hours.
Factors to Be Considered While Choosing Digital Marketing Courses in the Netherlands
By taking any digital marketing courses in the Netherlands, you are investing your money and valuable time and the result you want is recognized certification and in-depth knowledge about digital marketing. Below mentioned factors will help narrow down your search.
- Academy Accreditation– Any course/ degree you are pursuing is for the certificate, so it must be recognized by the industry leaders/ Government institutions and also check their alumni presence over the industry’s lead companies to ensure their credibility.
- Expertise Of Faculty– Faculty are the ones who will provide you with training. So, it is necessary to always check how much experience the faculty of the institute has in the relative field, their education qualification, and background. Most of the institutions mention their faculty profile with the above-mentioned details, you can check this before getting yourself enrolled in any digital marketing courses in the Netherlands.
- Industry Reputation– The institute’s legacy also plays an important role because if you are certified by a recognized institute, chances of getting placed as soon as you complete the course are high compared to the new institute. Always check the names of partner companies of the institute, Its development graph & experience, and placement opportunities over the years.
- Training Method – Some institutes provide training through online courses and some provide offline courses. Do check that their course module is more about practical learning with hands-on experience on real-life examples or assignments and less about theoretical knowledge.
- Timing & Schedule– If you are a working professional, choose an institute that provides training through weekend batches because it will help you learn with a stress-free mind and not impact your work. And also check if the course is short-term or long.
- Reviews– These days lot of institutions have postpaid reviews. So, you have to be very careful while checking the reviews. Check through Platforms like google reviews, Quora, unpaid recommendations from digital marketing experts through social media, etc.
- Course Fee– One major factor is the course fee. You should always compare the module and the Duration of the course with the course fee.
- Interaction with Institute– once you shortlist some institute, download their course structure, email/call them for more information about the course, and if it’s an offline institute go and visit its infrastructure and interact with faculties over there, or if it’s an online institute ask the institute if they provide any demo session for the course.
By following the above measures, you can figure out which is the best institute for digital marketing courses in the Netherlands. And can enroll yourself in the institute.
Here Are Some Institutes That Provide Digital Marketing Courses in the Netherlands.
1. IIM Skills
If you want to incorporate skills related to digital marketing then you can select IIM skills for learning digital marketing courses in the Netherlands. This institute is recognized by the Indian Government. Post completion of the course they will provide you training for the master certificate & 13 other certificates with industry leaders like Google, Facebook, Hubspot, etc. The best part of this institute is you will have access to their session recordings, and study materials for a lifetime.
Course Duration and Timing
The course is designed for 5 months of which 3 months will be your live training and 2 months will be for internship. They have both weekend and weekdays batches, you can choose your batch according to your comfort.
The fee is around 433.92 Euro
Digital Marketing Course Curriculum
This course covers 40 important modules of digital marketing
- Basics of digital marketing
- WordPress introduction
- SEO, SEM
- Email and inbound marketing
- Social media marketing
- Strategies of digital marketing
- Google analytics
- Affiliate & video marketing
- Marketing automation
- Blogging and content writing
- Online reputation management
- Media Buying and planning
- Digital Infographics
More About IIM Skills Digital Marketing Course
- You will get tools worth Rs. 79,000 free which will help you do your digital marketer job easily.
- You will get individual guidance for your career & business.
- The Internship they provide will be paid (6,000 Rs.).
- You will get training from experienced faculties.
- You can request a demo session to decide whether you want to join this course.
- Even if you miss the lectures, you can access them through LMS where all the recording sessions are available.
- They have partnerships with 300+ organizations for placement opportunities.
- This course will open multiple doors for you. You can start your digital marketing agency, freelance, start working in corporate offices, and also use digital marketing techniques to expand your current business.
- First, you need to get yourself registered for the course through their website. Once the registration is complete, you will get some reading material & domain-related information via mail.
- Then you need to select your batch- weekday or weekend.
- 70% attendance is mandatory for a digital marketing master’s certificate eligibility.
- The Last and most important part is an examination conducted online.
- You need to give 12 exams
- 8 exams for different google certificates.
- 3 exams for HubSpot.
- 1 exam for Facebook.
You can also read: IIM Skills Digital Marketing Course Review
2. Digital Vidya-
Digital vidya provides one of the comprehensive training for digital marketing courses in the Netherlands. It is established in 2009 and currently, they have a footprint in more than 55 countries. They provide 100% placement assistance post completion of the course. They provide multiple courses in the digital marketing field, including a Certified digital marketing master (CDMM) and a digital marketing leadership program.
Course Duration and Timing:
DMLP Course- 4 months live online training program.
CDMM Course- 4-7 months live online training program.
Course Curriculum & Fee of Digital Vidya
- CDMM course is divided into 44 modules. In this course, you will learn
- Email marketing
- Inbound Marketing
- Web Analytics
- Facebook Marketing
- Other digital marketing topics
Course Fee- Approx 604 euros
The digital marketing leadership program is divided into 5 modules. In this course, you will learn
- Growth of Digital Marketing
- SMM, Email marketing, and marketing for brands.
- Google ads & SEO skills
- Insights on leadership
- Google analytics
- Affiliate techniques
Course Fee- approx. 1090 euros
More about Digital vidya’s Course-
- One of the good parts of these digital marketing courses in the Netherlands is you can access their latest content for a lifetime.
- All the coaches who will give you training are industry experts with more than 15 years of experience.
- Case studies are based on companies like Myntra, puma, and ICICI bank.
- You can pay fees in EMI.
- In the CDMM course, you will get a guaranteed paid internship & 3 job interviews.
- They have some specialized courses like Facebook marketing, inbound marketing, Social media marketing, etc.
- They have co-created courses with NASSCOM, Facebook, Linkedin, and Deakin.
Recommended Read: Digital Marketing Courses in Nigeria
3. Rotterdam School Of Management Erasmus University-
The Rotterdam School of Management is one of the best places to go for a variety of professional courses that will benefit students from all over the world. They are well-known for their high-quality education and knowledgeable faculty across the board. They provide one of the most comprehensive digital marketing courses available in the Netherlands. They provide offline training.
Courses provided by Rotterdam school of management
1. Diploma in Digital Transformation
The Diploma in Digital Transformation is a program that will help you improve your digital marketing skills by equipping you with the information and skills you’ll need to tackle the numerous obstacles that come with promoting your company online. It teaches you how to turn your deficiencies into strengths and chances by learning about a scientifically solid method for developing a Digital Marketing strategy.
The training will teach you how to use the digital transformation program to generate winning business plans. The training module emphasizes the importance of having insights that are aligned with the organization’s needs, as well as persuading others involved, such as stakeholders and other entities, to support your efforts with a realistic strategy that will yield results.
2. Digital Strategy
This course will teach you how to influence and drive traffic to your website, as well as how to improve overall digital learning for a higher return on investment.
- Gaining a better understanding of the strategic implications of disruptive digital technologies on your industry.
- Identifying the issues through gaining a better understanding of how digital technologies affect business functions and decisions.
- Managing and understanding digital systems.
- Creating New Value for your company in advance of Industry shifts.
The training is designed for traditional leadership positions, senior managers, middle managers, entrepreneurs, and anybody interested in taking advantage of digital technology’s benefits.
3. Digital Marketing Plan- The major goals of this course are to keep you up to date on current data trends and advancements, critically analyze data collection methods, manage data analytics, identify and test data opportunities in an organization, and formulate and implement a sound data-driven strategy.
4. Digital Innovation: –
The curriculum comprises the following topics:
- Analyzing Digital Technologies and their impact on Businesses.
- Modules for Business.
- Disruptive technologies in translation.
- Organizational Culture Development in Businesses.
- Developing Your Skills as a Competent and ethical digital marketer.
- Implementation of New Ideas and Innovation in Your Organization, and so on.
5. Change and Leadership in the Digital Age
The main subjects are as follows:
- Identifying Technologies in the Digital Domain’s Development.
- Identifying the Critical Factors Affecting Digital Transformation.
- Developing the knowledge and skills necessary to lead your organization’s digital transformation.
- Understanding Lead Measurement.
Course Fee: – Approx 3500 Euros
Simplilearn is one of the leading training providers in the world. Their training will help you achieve your career goal. They provide training in the field of Digital Marketing, Data science, project management, cloud computing, cyber security, etc. They provide individual as well as corporate training programs of digital marketing courses in the Netherlands. The digital marketing domain has 8 types of certifications, including post-graduate, and master’s programs.
Courses Provided by Simplilearn
1. Post Graduate Programs-
They have 3 courses in this domain
- Postgraduate Program in Digital Marketing- Simplilearn has collaborated with Purdue University and co-created this course with Facebook. They provide this training for 6 months with a limited number of students in an online mode of education. This course has received a 4.5-star rating from the Trustpilot.
Fee- Approx 1426 Euros
- Professional Certificate in Digital Marketing- Simplilearn collaborated with IMT Ghaziabad (India) for this course. The training duration for this course is 5 months and the mode of training will be online.
Fee- Approx 1288 Euros
- Postgraduate program in digital marketing & analytics- This PG program is designed in collaboration with IIIT Tiruchirappalli where you will learn the foundation of digital marketing and analytics. The course duration is 5 months for this course.
Fee- Approx 1167 Euros
2. Master’s program-
To enhance your skillset in digital marketing and increase your value in the job market choose this digital marketing course in the Netherlands. This course is OMCA approved so if you are a beginner or want to start your journey in this field this certificate will help you get a good job. You will learn about more than 35 tools and will also get real-life projects to have hands-on experience.
Fee- Approx 402 Euros
3. Popular Courses–
There are three other courses designed which are specialized in domains like SEO, Social Media Program, and PPC. But if you want to learn about all the domains then go for other courses by Simplilearn.
Recommended Read: Digital Marketing Courses in France
5) University of Groningen–
Founded in 1614, the University of Groningen has always prioritized quality education. They have more than 1,40,000 alumni of 120 nationalities. They ranked 64 in the academic ranking of world Universities, shanghai. You can choose these digital marketing courses in the Netherlands if you are looking for on-campus training.
About The Course
The MSc Marketing program will provide you advance knowledge of digital marketing tools, and how data can assist you in making informed decisions and marketing strategies. This course is taught entirely in English. The faculty includes economists and business professionals, and the program includes two tracks: marketing management and marketing analytics and data science. Guest speakers from various industries and companies are welcomed from across the world.
Course Duration and Timing
This course is for 12 months, full-time offline classes.
- Customer Models
- Data Engineering
- Digital Marketing Intelligence
- Data Science Methods
- Market Models
- Statistical Learning In Marketing
- Consumer Psychology
- Marketing Research Strategic Marketing
- Companies, Brands, and Consumers
15,900 Euros for the full-time program.
Recommended Read: Digital Marketing Courses in New Zealand
Digital Business Focus Specialisation
This approach focuses on students, teaching them how to develop business acumen through specialized knowledge to capture digital business possibilities and successfully execute digital models for their product brand. The course is designed for people who want to work as digital business management consultants, digital managers in multinational and local companies, marketing professionals, and people involved in Omnichannel management, as well as entrepreneurs, start-up owners, and policy advisers for digital marketing campaigns.
1. Is the Netherlands good for Digital Marketing?
Dutch people are inclined toward online shopping and hence many organizations have joined the e-commerce platform.
2. Where can I study digital marketing courses in the Netherlands?
You can take IIM Skills, a digital vidya online course to study digital marketing.
3. What is the minimum qualification for digital marketing?
There is no minimum qualification to get a digital marketing job, but it is advisable to get yourself enroll in a good digital marketing course to develop a skillset and basic understanding of this field to secure a high-paying job.
4. How much can a fresher earn in digital marketing?
According to Glassdoor, the average salary for a digital marketer in the Netherlands is 3166 euros per month.
5. Is digital marketing in demand?
Yes, Digital marketing is one of the lucrative fields in the Netherlands, and due to the growing online presence of organizations, this field is expected to grow in the future.
As you may have noticed, digital marketing courses in the Netherlands teach not just digital marketing components, but also the complete business element of any corporation wishing to transition from traditional marketing to online marketing. The sole requirement for learning digital marketing is a strong desire to succeed in the area and obtain knowledge of the various components that make up the web system. To gain a better knowledge of how the modules are applied in real-time, but what you’ve learned in these digital marketing courses in The Netherlands to use in diverse projects. That is the element that will assist you in becoming a skilled digital marketer.
2 thoughts on “Top 5 Digital Marketing Courses in the Netherlands”
I am Nora. I am a teacher in a school. Digital Marketing is what I want to learn that’s why I am here. It will help me in my teaching field. As i want to start a blog and post short videos, tutorials, activities, learning materials and quizzes on my blog to share my knowledge and experience and gain ideas from other teachers too. and this is possible when i enrol in a learning program to make myself compatible to do so. Listing options for the institute offereing the course in the article helped me much and made my task further easy thanks.
I need to know the details of full time on Campus course for Digital Marketing and also the fees for it. Thank you.