What roams in your mind when you hear the word Digital Marketing? We all can understand by this word that there is the marketing of something. Yes, indeed it is. But what else? If you had stuck between what else, this post is for you. We will go from the beginning to the end on this subject to learn all about (What, Why, and Where) Digital Marketing. And what resources can you get from your city, Mau on this? Does your city deliver the best Digital marketing courses in Mau or not? We also talk about the Digital marketing curriculum.
|Table of Content|
· Six Towers of E-Marketing
· The 7C’s of E-Marketing
· The Five of E-Marketing
v The Grandness of Digital Marketing
v Advantages of Digital Marketing
v Overview of Digital marketing courses in Mau
v Tips for choosing the right course
Before we indulge in Digital marketing courses in Mau, we have to know what Digital Marketing is. Digital indicates to “perform using electronic devices such as computers and mobile phones” and Marketing refers to the “methodology of research, creating, and delivering economic value to meet the needs of an objective market in terms of goods and services”.
By adding it means “meeting the value to the needs of a particular market in terms of goods and services through e-devices”. E-marketing is a mix-up of internet and electronic technologies such as desktop computers, mobile phones, and else electronic media podiums to promote products and services.
The typical objective of digital marketing is to reach ample of the public and engage with them through various e-channels. Digital marketing has impressively broken the chains over the years due to the far-flung use of digital devices and the internet. The campaigns of digital marketing can be custom-made based on audiences’ demographic, interests, and behavior.
The extensive use of digital marketing has resulted in a shift in how organizations approach marketing, with a greater emphasis on data-driven tactics and personalized client experience.
Digital marketing came into appearance, in 1990, as the result of the Archie search engine. The 1980s computers had plenty of storage capacity to store customer information in massive volumes. This turned the company to choose online techniques like database marketing. It allowed companies to track customers’ information more effectively. With the help of databases, companies could personalize their marketing efforts and target specific customers on their preferences and behavior.
The term digital marketing was first used in the 1990s, marking the beginning of a new era in marketing. The increasing popularity of personal computers marked the growth of digital marketing. Customer Relationship Management (CRM) applications became an essential part of marketing technology during this time. With the advent of the internet, marketers were able to own online customer data through eCRM software, which allowed them to better understand customers’ needs and preferences.
The 2000s and 2010s saw a sudden growth in digital marketing due to the proliferation of devices capable of accessing digital media. Stats from 2012 and 2013 showed, digital marketing was still growing, indicating its charm in the marketing industry.
The development of social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter in the 2000s led to a significant change in customer behavior. As a result, customers expected a seamless user experience across different channels for searching product information, which led to the diversification of marketing technology.
Digital marketing campaigns have become prevalent as people increasingly use digital devices instead of visiting physical shops, and digital marketing extends to non-internet channels such as television, mobile phones, callbacks, and on-hold mobile ring phones.
In the early stage, digital marketing was referred to as, online marketing, internet marketing, or web marketing. After 2013, the term Digital marketing has become the most commonly used term worldwide, But in some countries like Italy, referred to as web marketing.
Six Towers of E-marketing
However, there are various components of digital marketing mentioned in the paper, including:
- Search engine optimization (SEO).
- Search engine marketing (SEM).
- Content marketing.
- Influencer marketing.
- Social media marketing.
- E-commerce marketing.
These six pillars serve as an extensive framework for creating and implementing effective digital marketing strategies. Businesses can design an effective and integrated digital marketing plan that resonates with their target audience and produces desired outcomes. Please note, that different sources may have different definitions and categorizations of the pillars of digital marketing.
The 7C’s of E-marketing
The 7C’s of online digital marketing is a fabric designed to help marketers achieve their goals. The 7C’s vary depending on the source, but generally include:
By focusing on these seven key areas, marketers can create a cohesive and effective digital marketing campaign.
The Five of E-marketing
Understanding the importance of the five D’s of digital marketing and their implementation in digital marketing strategy is a key to the potential success of the business. The five D’s facilitate efficient interaction between the brand and its target audience as well as provide insights into market behavior for better business strategy. The five D’s are:
- Digital Devices.
- Digital Platforms.
- Digital Media.
- Digital Data.
- Digital Technology.
The Grandness of Digital Marketing
E-marketing is a crucial portion of modern marketing strategies. The paper highlights the succeeding reasons for the importance of digital marketing:
- It allows businesses to reach a wider audience through various electronic channels, such as social media, search engines, and email.
- It provides business enterprises with the ability to target a specific audience based on demographics, interests, and behaviors.
- It permits real-time tracking and analysis of marketing campaigns, which can aid business enterprises in making data-driven decisions and optimizing their strategies.
- It can be more cost-effective than traditional marketing methods such as print or television advertising.
Overall e-marketing has become a crucial part of the marketing mix for businesses of all sizes and industries. Forbes (It is an American-based corporate magazine, published eight times a year and features articles on the themes of finance, industry, investing, and marketing. Forbes is well known for its annual rankings of the world’s billionaires.) Listed out the significance of digital marketing in our lives.
Advantages of Digital Marketing
The advantages of e-marketing are countless for businesses, including:
- E-marketing provides easy accessibility to information at any place and time. This means that consumers can access information about products and services from anywhere and at any time.
- Digital marketing surpasses traditional Internet marketing by providing choices that do not require Internet access. For example, SMS marketing can be used to reach consumers who do not have access to the Internet.
- It’s able to reach every mobile user, with over 14 billion worldwide mobile devices and a projection to grow to almost 18 billion by the year 2024. This means that businesses can use digital marketing to reach a wider audience, including those who primarily use mobile devices to access the internet.
- Digital marketing is a low-investment option compared to traditional marketing. The cost per lead is 61% less expensive than traditional marketing, making it a cost-effective option for businesses of all sizes.
Above is some significant example of digital marketing. There are some more examples of how startups and small businesses can propel growth with digital marketing, Forbes.
Overview of Digital Marketing Courses in Mau
We learned about digital marketing, its importance, and its grandness. Now we take a deep glance at the curriculum of the Digital marketing courses in Mau. Typically, digital marketing deals with these specific areas:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM).
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC).
- Social Media Marketing (SMM).
- E-mail Marketing.
- Affiliate Marketing.
- Digital Display Advertising.
- YouTube Advertising.
- Mobile Marketing.
- Lead Generation for Business.
- Content Writing.
Digital marketing courses’ basic roles are to guide participants with a general overview of the skills and knowledge they need for a successful and efficient online market for their products. Bulks of digital marketing courses are available in Mau but we are presenting to you the Top five Digital marketing courses in Mau after the various search filter.
1. Digital Marketing Courses in Mau by IIM SKILLS: –
IIM Skills’ base home has been in New Delhi since 2015. It is an Education – Technology Co. growing over 23 cities including Dubai & Singapore. It offers skills development courses through live and self-paced courses to you. IIM Skills started its journey with Content Writing Master Class in 2015.
IIM Skills started their full-fledged training program, after the successful educational blog guiding over 1 million people with their careers, digitally. Their motive is to provide World’s Best Education at a pocket price. Till now, they trained approx 35,000+ people across the globe, and 9500+ trainings are done within 8 years.
It has a customer delight approach and ensures personal attention to every participant with small batch sizes. Their courses are mind-provoking, instructive, and easy to grasp. This Digital Marketing Training Institute is on top of the list by top educational blogs such as Career360, CourseReport, AdvisorUncle, and CourseDekho.
Course Furnished by IIM SKILLS in Digital Marketing Courses in Mau: –
They have a picture on their page: – “Digital Marketing + Marketing Automation + Performance Marketing”. They are not only covering the course but also their implementations. This Google digital marketing course duration is for 5 months, which splits into two (3 months program and 2 months paid internship with a fixed stipend of 6000 INR) with the help of 16+ marketing tools. The course fee is 29900+ Taxes. You have to chance to claim your money back if you do not like the first session.
Course of Study: –
- Introduction to Digital Marketing.
- Web Development at Word Press.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Search Engine Marketing (Google Ads).
- Email Marketing.
- Inbound Marketing.
- Social Media Marketing.
- Integrated Digital Marketing Strategy.
- Web Analytics (Google Analytics).
- Online Reputation Management (ORM).
- E-commerce Marketing.
- Quora Marketing.
- Graphic Designing.
- Content writing and Advanced Blogging.
- Media Buying and Planning.
- Affiliate marketing.
- YouTube Video marketing.
- Marketing Automation.
- Digital Info-graphics Resume Creation.
What the IIM Skills – Digital Marketing Training Institute will give you: –
- Extensive Live Training.
- 39+ Digital Marketing Modules.
- 10+ Case Study.
- Marketing Tools worth 79000+ INR.
- Align Certifications with Google, Gov of India, Meta, and Hubspot.
- 3 – 8 Lac Average CTC.
- Lifetime access.
- Interactive Assignments.
- Online Demo of the Course.
- Virtual delivery.
- Career Counseling and Post-Training Support.
- Individual Mentorship.
- 100% Placements Assistance.
Bunch of Career Options with IIM Skills: –
- Digital Marketing Manager.
- Search Engine Optimization Specialist.
- Social Media Specialist.
- Content Management Specialist.
- Web Development and Web Design.
- Search Engine Marketing Specialist.
- Mobile Marketing.
- Audio/Video Production.
- E-mail Marketing.
2. Integrated Digital Marketing Course by IIDE in Digital marketing courses in Mau:
The first thing that catches your eye on their home page, is the tagline, “Online Digital Marketing Course with 100% placement Assistance”. IIDE- The Digital School, Asia’s most trusted institute for digital marketing courses and certifications since 2016. It has a significant rate (87%) of placement and within two years from the starting point they trained a base of 1000 students in digital marketing.
Their vision is to make an impact globally with the combination of social and economic factors to pursue the globe’s largest institute of digital marketing. In the year 2021, they are the first to win a content creator award. And in the same year, they were awarded India’s Best Digital Marketing Institute by the World Education Congress.
Courses offered by IIDE in Digital marketing courses in Mau:
IIDE categorizes the Google digital marketing course into three sections. To improve the aptitude for work of a person by additional training with IIDE they give you three options to choose from along with 15+ marketing tools.
Google digital marketing course: –
- 4-6 months certification.
- 11 months MBA-level PG (In-person, only for the city Mumbai and Delhi).
- Short-term certification.
4-6 months certification: –
In this 4-6 months certification course, you have two options:
- Advanced Certification in Digital Marketing (ACDM): – This certification’s total time duration is 4 months. And specially designed for Freshers, Small Business Owners, and Influencers. It will cost you approx 1, 15,000 INR but a scholarship is a key benefit of this course. Students after finishing the ACDM course can apply for internships and entry-level digital marketing jobs. For example, Social, Media Associate, Content Writer, Paid Media Associate, SEO Associate, Client Service Associate, and Digital Marketing Intern.
- Professional Certification in Digital Marketing & Strategy (PCDMS): – The Professional Certification in Digital Marketing & Strategy course costs you 1, 60,000 INR for 6 months. But you can avail of a scholarship up to 30, 000 INR. If you are working Professionals, Agency owners, and freelancers, this course is for you. You can do mid-level digital marketing jobs with this course. Some examples are, Social Media Team Lead, PPC Executive, Media planning Associate, Senior SEO Associate, Campaign Manager, and Performance Marketing Associate.
Course of Study:-
- Search Marketing (Google Ads, E-commerce, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Corporate and Soft Skills, and more).
- Social Marketing (Brand Reputation Management, Influencer Marketing, Resume and LinkedIn Profile Building).
- Growth and Analytics (Google Analytics 4, Capstone Project, Interview Preparation, and Mock Interviews).
- Planning and Strategy (Media Planning, Customer Relationship Management, Blogging, AdSense & Affiliated Marketing, Freelancing, and Portfolio Overview).
- Business Skills ( Art of Pitching, Client Servicing, Campaign Planning, Project Management, Multimedia Case Study, and more).
Key Highlights of these two courses in Digital marketing courses in Mau:-
- AI-based practice interview.
- 100% placements guidance.
- 20+ digital marketing and AI tools.
- One to One mentoring session.
- Leadership and Agency Skill.
- Case Studies.
- Dedicated Portals for hiring.
- Project Management and Conflict Resolution.
- Live Projects.
- Online Mode.
Short-term Certification: –
This Short-term Certification by IIDE – The Online Digital Marketing Training Institute is the best according to time duration and fee structure. This course’s total time duration is 6-12 hours. And 4,200 INR is the starting price of this course. This is an online video class with live sessions. An industry expert trainer guides you in this video which ends with exams and assignments. If you want to learn any specific field of digital marketing, this is the right choice.
Digital marketing courses for students in Mau: –
- Google Search Engine Optimization (Duration – 19 Hours).
- Google Ads (Duration – 16 Hours).
- Online Reputation Management (Duration – 5 Hours).
- Copywriting (Duration – 5 Hours).
- Facebook & Instagram ads (Duration – 14 Hours).
- Social Media Marketing (Duration – 29 Hours).
- Content Marketing & Strategy (Duration – 9 Hours).
- Google Analytics (Duration – 4 Hours).
- E-commerce management (Duration – 10 Hours).
- Email Marketing (Duration- 2 Hours).
- WordPress Website Planning & Development (Duration – 6 Hours).
- Media planning (Duration – 2 Hours).
- Ad Designing (Duration- 2 Hours).
- Conversion Rate Optimization (Duration – 2 Hours).
3. Digital marketing courses in Mau by QuickXpert Infotech: –
QuickXpert InfoTech is a leading Digital Marketing Training Institute with 9+ years of experience. Thane, Mumbai is the center point of this Institute since 2014. QuickXpert is well known for its quality training from experts and placements. The ISO-certified Institute has trained 900+ students, both in India and globally (USA, Germany, Australia, etc). They offer both online and offline classes. According to a ranking list, QuickXpert is ranked third on the list of the best Digital Marketing Courses in Berhampore (West Bengal, India).
Courses available for Digital Marketing course online and offline: –
The course available for Google Digital Marketing by QuickXpert is divided into three sections, But the duration of the course and curriculum are the same for all three courses.
Online Marketing: –
It is a certified Google digital marketing course with real-time projects. In the 3-4 months of course duration, you acquire only SEO or only Online Marketing Modules. For the course fee, you have to contact the authority. They teach you SEO with the latest techniques and real-time projects. Both Freshers and experienced people who want to become professionals can enroll in it.
Course of Study: –
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO Keyword Research, WordPress, On-page and Off-page Optimization, Google Analytics & Reporting, Google Webmaster Tools, Google AdSense, etc).
- Search Engine Marketing (Google Platforms, Display/Video Marketing).
- Social Media Marketing (Facebook & Instagram Marketing, Quora Marketing, YouTube Marketing, Twitter Ads & LinkedIn Ads Marketing, etc).
- Online Marketing and Latest Techniques (Blog Marketing, Webinar Marketing, Email Marketing, SMS Marketing, Amazon Affiliate Marketing).
- Live Campaigns (Access to Live FB and Google Campaigns).
What you receive from this Digital Marketing Training course: –
- Personal Attention.
- 100% Placement Service.
- Beneficial for IT as well as non-IT.
- Live Projects.
- Interview Preparation.
- Freelancing Techniques.
- 80% Practical rest is theory.
- 30+ Modules.
- 30+ Marketing Tools.
- Trained by Digital Marketing Experts.
- Batches are online.
Career expectations for this course: –
- Digital Marketer.
- SEO Executive.
- Social Media Marketer.
- Email Marketing.
- Video Marketing.
- Online Digital Marketing Courses
- Digital Marketing Courses in Agra
- Digital Marketing Courses in Patna
- Digital Marketing Courses in Lucknow
- Digital Marketing Courses in Noida
- Digital Marketing Courses in Indore
4. Simplilearn – The Digital marketing courses in Mau: –
Simplilearn is well known global leader in online learning solutions. In 2010 they came into existence in San Francisco, California, and Bangalore, India. They started their journey as a blogger, sharing ideas on Project Management and providing tips for aspirants. A Blackstone company ranked number one in online Bootcamp for digital economy skills training.
Till now almost 2 Lac professionals have trained in 150+ countries. Simplilearn motto is to transform lives by strengthening people in digital skills. They have 40+ Global Accreditations. In October 2021, they crossed approx 3 million learners. Simplilearn takes on New York-based Fullstack Academy.
Course availability in Simplilearn: –
It ranked no. 1 by Search Engine Journal in Digital Marketing Course. Facebook Blueprint_New_White, Google Ads & Analytics, HubSpot, and OMPC are the alliance of certification. Switch up given 4.5 stars for the world’s no. 1 Bootcamp. The Marketing Specialist course costs you 64200 INR (including taxes) for 11 months. Trustpilot and Course Report are also awarded 4.5 stars for the best Google digital marketing course.
Course of Study: –
- Professional in SEO, Content Marketing, PPC, and Digital Analytics.
- Professional in Social Media, Mobile Marketing, and Digital Strategy.
- Advanced Web Analytics.
- Advanced Search Engine Optimization.
- Advanced Pay Per Click (PPC) Program.
- Progressive Social Media (Facebook Blueprint Voucher).
- Digital Marketing Capstone.
You receive from us: –
- Job Assistant.
- 400+ Hiring Partners.
- 45+ Projects and Case Studies.
- Customized Learning Experience.
- EMI is available.
- Free Demo.
- 29+ Digital Tools.
- 24*7 Learning Support.
- Expert Sessions from the Facebook team.
- Free Facebook Blueprint Voucher worth $99.
- Non-physical mode.
A career with this online marketing course: –
- Marketing Manager.
- Product manager.
- Program Manager.
- Product Analyst.
- Project Manager.
- Product Quality Manager.
5. Digital Marketing Courses in Mau with Digital Vidya: –
Asia’s foremost training company, centralizing on new-age skills for individuals and administration. The company started with social media training workshops in India in 2009. They launched this marketing course in 2013. 250 corporate collaborations such as Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn, Facebook, Vskills, and NASSCOM. 6000+ training batches conducted by Digital Vidya in 55+ countries. They trained up to 94500+ professionals till now.
Course proposal on Google digital marketing course: –
Digital Marketing Master (CDMM) Course is the name of the course proposal. The course period is 4 or 7 months, but the course fee is not specified (49900 + taxes for 4 or 7 months). You will be eligible for 8000 INR in bonuses after the fulfillment of this course.
Course of Study: –
- SEO with 4 Modules.
- SEM/Google AdWords with 5 Modules.
- Social Media Marketing with 5 Modules.
- Email Marketing with 3 Modules.
- Inbound Marketing with 4 Modules.
- Web Analytics with 5 Modules.
- Facebook Marketing with 2 Modules.
- Other Digital Marketing Topics with 16 Modules.
You are access to:-
- 99+ Classes Hours.
- 100+ Assignment Hours.
- Re-schedule Interviews in case you did not pass the interview.
- Guaranteed Internship with NASSCOM.
- Marketing Tools up to 72000 INR.
- 95% of Placement Guarantee.
- 14+ Certificates.
Career Progress with Digital Vidya in Digital marketing courses in Mau: –
- Digital Marketing Associate.
- Marketing Executive.
- Ad Ops.
- SEO Executive.
- Media Associate.
- Media Analyst.
- Marketing Analyst.
Tips for Choosing the Right Digital Marketing Courses in Mau: –
Selecting the right course in Digital marketing courses in Mau can be a daunting challenge. Everyone wants; they can get the most out of their investments. Here are some steps you can follow to make an informed decision.
- Look at your budget first.
- Look out for those courses which give you a vast range of topics and practical knowledge.
- Be specific with your goals and select the ones which relate the most to your goals.
- Check the authentication of the certificate and choose the most recognizable certificate course.
- What is the course reliability? For this, you can check their testimonial.
- Check if the course delivers aids like e-books, tools, offline videos, etc.
- What are the job placement percentages of the particular course?
- Ensure that the trainer has realistic experience.
How long does a Google Digital Marketing Course take?
The duration of the course depends upon the course type and the level of knowledge you seek to achieve. It varies from course to course, whether it is a certificate course, or master’s degree course, or a boot camp.
Why do Digital marketing courses in Mau?
- It is a high-demand skill.
- Easy to get on the career ladder.
- The opportunity of Entrepreneurship.
- High earning potential.
- Flourish at high speed.
What is the eligibility for a Digital Marketing Course?
- Bachelor’s degree in any field or diploma course.
- Basic understanding of marketing.
- Basic knowledge of English.
- Familiar with computers and the Internet.