Top 5 Data Analytics Courses in Jamshedpur With Placements
If you haven’t been living on an isolated Island for the past couple of decades, you are aware of how crucial data has become to almost every industry and consumer on the planet. Due to the quick growth of big data and information technology, businesses today generate and collect a lot of data for their operations. In this article, we shall explore the best data analytics courses in Jamshedpur, and how to become a certified data analyst with a lucrative career.
The ability to produce, preserve, and protect our data is perhaps one of the most crucial aspects of living in a digitally driven-society. Companies must rely on statistical analytics as a result of the growing reliance on data collection by businesses. Technology is playing a multifaceted role in every sector, which generates a wealth of information that might provide insightful data about the industry.
In the last ten years, this has pushed the data sector to flourish. Of course, the challenge lies in understanding how to harvest that data, evaluate it, get value from it, and apply it to a practical business solution.
Data analytics and data science technologies are being used by businesses from all sectors of the economy as well as government agencies to transform the way they do business and develop solutions that have an almost infinite variety of positive effects on people.
What is Data Analytics
Data analytics is the science of examining raw data in order to draw out meaningful conclusions about the information they contain. It comprises the processes, tools, and techniques of data analysis and management, as well as the collection, organization, and storage of data. The main goal of data analytics is to use statistical analysis and technology to data, in order to identify trends and resolve issues. Alternatively, data analytics is the collection, transformation, and organization of data to draw conclusions, make predictions and drive informed decision-making.
Who is Data Analyst
Data Analysts are professionals who examine offered data sets to decipher trends and patterns. These professionals collect and analyze data, to address a certain issue. To provide the data to businesses in an understandable fashion, these specialists produce reports, graphs, and other visualizations.
A person who has the expertise and abilities to transform unprocessed data into information and insight that can be applied to business choices plays the function of a data analyst.
What Does a Data Analyst do?
What a data analyst does will vary depending on the sort of organization and how much a company has embraced data-driven decision-making techniques. However, in general, the duties that data analysts must carry out daily usually consist of the following:
- Designing, developing, and maintaining databases and information systems.
- Extracting data from primary and secondary sources, then reformatting the data in a way that is understandable to both humans and machines.
- Making use of statistical software to analyze data sets.
- Highlighting the importance of their work in light of regional, societal, and global trends that have an impact on their organization and sector.
- Creating reports for executive leadership that clearly illustrate trends, patterns, and forecasts using pertinent data.
- Collaborating with engineers, and organizational executives to find ways to streamline processes, suggest changes to existing systems, and create data governance policies.
- Creating the proper documentation so that stakeholders can comprehend the processes of the data analysis process and duplicate or reproduce the study as needed.
Data Analysis Process
The data analysis process involves the following steps:
- Collect data: Data is frequently gathered by analysts themselves. This can entail carrying out surveys, monitoring website visitor demographics, or purchasing datasets from data collection experts.
- Clean data: The collected and organized data may be inaccurate and contain duplicate records or errors. Thus, cleaning the data is mandatory to maintain the quality of the data.
- Model data: Creating and planning a database’s structural elements falls under this. Selecting the data kinds to store and gather, determining the relationships between the various categories of data, and planning how the data will look are all possible.
- Interpret data: Finding patterns or trends in data that could address the current query is a necessary step in data interpretation.
- Present: A crucial aspect of your job will be to convey the conclusions of your research. In order to do this, you can create visualizations like graphs and charts, write reports, and convey information to relevant parties.
Different Types of Data Analytics
Four forms of data analytics have been compiled hereunder:
This superficial analysis uses data aggregation and data mining to analyze historical data. Data aggregation is the process of gathering data and presenting it in a summarized format while Data mining consists of the analysis. It investigates the data to look for any patterns or trends. The result of the descriptive analysis is a graphic representation of the data, such as a pie chart or bar graph.
This kind of analysis explores “why something happened”. The main goal of the diagnostic analysis is to spot anomalies in your data and take appropriate action. For instance, diagnostic analysis can assist in determining the cause of a sudden decline in a company’s consumer base. However, diagnostic analytics can also be employed to determine what is causing successful outcomes. Some of the methods utilized in diagnostic analytics include time-series analysis, regression analysis, filtering, and probability theory.
As its name implies, this aids in anticipating future courses. This is particularly helpful since it enables firms to make plans. This is accomplished by providing organizations with practical, data-driven insights that they can utilize to plan for the future. Examples of predictive analysis are:
- Determine which customers are most likely to stop using a service or product.
- Targeting individuals who are most likely to purchase a product through marketing campaigns.
- enhancing customer support.
This type of analytics aids in comprehending how to employ projected results. This is a sophisticated form of analytics that makes use of computational modeling techniques, machine learning, and algorithms. A prescriptive model, in essence, takes into account all potential choice patterns or pathways a corporation might follow, as well as their expected effects.
This gives you the ability to assess the potential effects of various conditions and decisions, as well as to gauge the potential influence of a particular choice. Maps and traffic apps are examples of prescriptive analytics in action.
What Tools Do Data Analysts use?
Analysts frequently employ a wide range of tools throughout the data analysis process to increase the accuracy and effectiveness of their job. The most popular tools in the data analytics sector are:
- Microsoft Excel – This is a software program that uses spreadsheets to organize numbers and data with formulas and functions. Financial analysis is undertaken by companies of all sizes using Excel analysis, which is extensively used worldwide.
- Google Sheets – It is a web-based application that enables users to create, update and modify spreadsheets and share the data online in real-time.
- Structured Query Language (SQL) – it is the standard language created to communicate with databases and is particularly useful when handling structured data
- Python –This object-oriented open-source programming language is used for manipulating, visualizing, and modeling data.
- R – It is a free and open-source programming language used for statistical and numerical analysis.
- Tableau – This facilitates the development of various types of visualizations for a more effective presentation of insights and trends.
- Power BI– This is a business intelligence tool that supports multiple data sources and helps in asking questions and getting immediate insights.
- SAS – It is a statistical analysis program that aids in doing analytics, visualizing data, writing SQL queries, conducting statistical analysis, and creating ML models.
Technical Skills Requirement
While Data Analysts should have a fundamental knowledge of Mathematics and Statistics, much of their work can be done without complex Mathematics. Generally, though, Data Analysts should have:
- Structured Query Language or SQL
- Programming Language: R or Python
- Microsoft Excel
- Statistical Programming
- Statistical Visualisation
- Machine Learning
- Data Management
Non-Technical Skills (Soft Skills)
Besides technical skills, you should also acquire
- Analytical Skill
- Communication Skill
- Critical Thinking
- Problem-solving skill
- Presentation skill
- Intellectual curiosity
- Collaboration skill
Eligibility Criteria for Data Analytics Courses in Jamshedpur
A postgraduate stream of specialty in Computer Science and Management, as well as certification or certificate programs, are also offered in Data Analytics Courses in Jamshedpur. A Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% overall or the equivalent, ideally in science or computer science, is the minimal requirement for admission to a postgraduate Data Analytics course from a recognized university.
Students must hold a bachelor’s degree in engineering (any discipline), mathematics, statistics, computer science, or data science from an accredited institution.
Syllabus for Data Analytics Courses in Jamshedpur
The Data Analytics course syllabus may vary from program to program or curriculum to curriculum, but the following list includes some of the most typical Data Analytics topics:
- Business fundamentals
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Data Collection
- Data Visualisation
- Statistical Analysis
- Analytics: Forecasting, Customer, Text, Retail, Pricing, Marketing, Supply Chain
- Relationship Database Management Systems
- Machine Learning
- Probability and Statistics
Experience plays an important role in determining the package that will be offered
- Entry Level – 3 to 4 Lakhs PA
- Intermediate Level – 5 to 9 Lakhs PA
- Experienced Level – 10 to 16 Lakhs PA
- Advanced Level – 18 to 25 Lakhs PA
Data Analyst Jobs
Professionals in data analytics have a lot of job opportunities today all over the world. This is owing to the fact that most businesses often deal with a large amount of data on a regular basis that needs to be examined Some of the most sought-after positions in the Data Analyst Profile are listed below:
- Data Analyst
- Financial Data Analyst
- IT Data Analyst
- Senior Data Analyst
- System Analyst
- Data Management Analyst
Top Companies Hiring Data Analysts
- Cognizant Technology Solutions
- Tata Consultancy Services
Top Data Analytics Courses in Jamshedpur
Rank #1. Data Analysis Courses in Jamshedpur
1. Data Analytics Courses in Jamshedpur- ExcelR
ExcelR is an institute that has teamed up with tech conglomerate IBM to provide Data Analytics Courses in Jamshedpur to students and Tech-professionals. The Data Analyst Course has been designed to meet the needs of the market as well as individuals who want to develop a career in a digital field where coding is not the norm.
- Business Statistics
- Excel: Basics to Advanced
- Power BI
- R Basics
- Python Basics
- ExcelIR provides more than 50 plus assignments that cover 100-plus hours to practice theoretical concepts.
- Provides an opportunity to work on online projects related to various industries.
- The Institute provides extensive post-training support till the time the participants master the concept and secure a job.
- Participants will be provided placement assistance including support related to resume building, interview questions, mock interviews, etc.
- ExcelIR offers you access to a Learning Management System (LMS), which also helps them recapitulate the recorded session.
Course Name: Data Analytics Training
Course Duration: 6 Months.
Mode of Learning: Live-online Instructor-led training.
Rank #2. Data Analysis Courses in Jamshedpur
2. Data Analytics Courses in Jamshedpur– 360DigiTMG
360 DigiTMG offers extensive Data Analytics courses in Jamshedpur. The training course gives you a solid grasp of data processing and data visualization tools. An in-depth discussion is given on data analysis, data preparation, and data cleansing. The course contains a variety of applied case studies that equip the students with the knowledge and abilities needed to address the major business issues and boost the profitability of their businesses.
The following topics are covered in this course’s curriculum::
- Data Preparation
- Data Cleansing
- Exploratory Data Analysis
- Feature Engineering
- Feature Extraction
- Feature Selection
- Hypothesis Testing
- Regression Analysis
- Predictive Modelling
- Data Mining Supervised
- Data Mining Unsupervised
- Text Mining
- Natural Language Processing
- Machine Learning
- Time Series Analysis / Forecasting
- Project Management.
- 360DigiTMG offers on-site or virtual based sessions with customized courses. The course comprises 48 hours of classroom or online sessions and 80-plus hours of assignments.
- Over 80 hours of additional assignments are provided as part of your training and deep understanding.
- Lifetime access to Learning Management System (LMS) is offered, enabling you to access class notes, assignments, and training sessions at any time.
- 360 DigiTMG hosts several free webinars on youtube.
- A student becomes eligible for an internship after completing his course and receiving the Course Completion Certificate. The institute provides an internship opportunity with INNODATATICS Ltd.
- Hands-on experience in a live project.
- The institute provides assistance in Resume preparation and LinkedIn Review session.
- A mentor is assigned to a student as soon as he enrolls in a course. If the institution determines that a particular student needs more help, they will assign that student more mentors.
- End-to-end placement assistance is provided by the institute.
Course Name: Data Analytics Course
Course Duration: 3 Months.
Mode of Learning: Virtual Instructor-led Training (VILT).
Other courses offered:
- Data science course
- Artificial intelligence and deep learning course.
- Data Engineering Course.
- Cloud Computing.
- Domain analytics.
- Robotic Process Automation
- Data Analytics Courses in India
- Data Analytics Courses in Indore
- Data Analytics Courses Jaipur
- Data Analytics Courses in Bhopal
- Data Analytics Courses in Gurgaon
- Data Analytics Courses in Noida
Rank #3. Data Analysis Courses in Jamshedpur
3. Data Analytics Courses in Jamshedpur- Simplilearn
Simplilearn is a training institute that offers extensive Data Analytics Courses in Jamshedpur in partnership with Purdue University and in collaboration with IBM. The Data Analytics certification offers master classes and uses a practical learning approach built around real-world projects and commercial case studies.
- Any bachelor’s degree with marks 50% or above.
- Programming or non-programming experience is acceptable for participants.
- No prior work experience is required.
- Introducing Data Analytics course.
- Orientation session for Purdue Data Analytics Programme.
- Python foundational programming and data analytics.
- R program (Data Science and Statistical Analytics).
- Tableau Training.
- Data Analysis Capstone project.
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence.
- Power BI.
- Master Class at Purdue University.
- Industry Master Class in Data Analytics.
- Membership in the Alumni Association and the Professional Program certificate.
- Exclusive IBM hackathons and Ask Me Anything events.
- Recognized certifications from IBM that are regarded in the industry.
- Capstone from three different domains and 14+ data analytics projects utilizing industry information from Lyft, the World Bank, and other sources.
- Masterclasses delivered by Purdue faculty and IBM professionals.
- Lifetime access to all of the e-learning materials for the courses offered in the learning route.
- Access to IBM cloud platforms with IBM Watson and other software is available for practice around the clock.
- Webinars that advance careers.
Course Name: Purdue Data Analytics Masters program.
Course Duration: 12 Months.
Course Fee: 54,000 INR
Mode of Learning: Online classes
Rank #4. Data Analysis Courses in Jamshedpur
4. Data Analytics Courses in Jamshedpur– Learnbay
Learnbay offers Live, Interactive Online Sessions led by Experts Working in Top MNCs. Real-world industrial projects and case studies are used to practically cover every topic in the Data Analytics Courses in Jamshedpur.
- Module 0:- Preparatory classes ( Programming plus Maths).
- Module 1:- Python programming (Basics and Advanced).
- Module 2:- Statistics and Basic Machine Learning.
- Module 3:- Data Analytics Tools.
- Module 4:- Essentials Tools.
- More than 180 hours of live sessions.
- Eight or more active industrial initiatives.
- The institute provides Lifetime accessibility to participants.
- Real-world project experience.
- Validate your data analytical skills with IBM Course Completion Certificate.
- Both weekdays and weekend batches are available. It’s okay to switch between batches from the week and weekends.
- All modules are taught from the beginning and are user-friendly.
- Special assistance is offered to participants of non-technical backgrounds.
- The institute offers 24/7 support to learners.
- Additional sessions for doubt clearance.
- Guaranteed placement assistance.
Course Name: Data Analytics Certification Program.
Course Duration: 5 Months for the weekday batch and 6.5 months for the
Course Fee: INR70,000/- + 18% GST.
Mode of Learning: Instructor-led Online classes.
Rank #5. Data Analysis Courses in Jamshedpur
5. Data Analytics Courses in Jamshedpur- Udacity
With the help of Udacity’s Data Analyst Nanodegree, you may learn all the information, techniques, and skills required to begin a successful career in Data Analytics. This program is best suited for students who possess working experience with Python (and in particular NumPy and Pandas) and SQL programming.
- Introduction to Data Analysis
- Practical Statistics
- Data Wrangling
- Data Visualization with Python
- The Course offers hands-on projects and practical scenarios.
- Provides Personalised mentor feedback.
- The Course includes Career support services.
- Superb for learning Python-based data analysis.
Course Name: Data Analyst Nanodegse Duration: 4 months
Course Duration: 4 months
Course Fee: INR 30,000/-
Mode of Learning: Online Classes
FAQs About Data Analytics Courses in Jamshedpur
What is the difference between a Data Analyst and a Data Scientist?
Data analysts and data scientists both deal with data, but their approaches to using it vary. By analyzing available data to determine the answers to a set of questions, a data analyst assists corporate leaders in making decisions. Data scientists, on the other hand, come up with their own questions, plan tests, and create new algorithms.
What are the duties and obligations of a data analyst?
The basic responsibility of a Data Analyst is to derive conclusions from the structural representation of data. They employ technical competence to guarantee that the data is precise and of the utmost quality.
Is it mandatory to have programming knowledge before picking up data analysis courses in Jamshedpur?
It is not mandatory to have programming knowledge before picking up a Data Analytic course. However, Microsoft Excel, MySQL, Programming Languages: R or Python, Statistical Programming, etc are some of the desirable skills for pursuing Data Analytics.
With the rapid development of big data and information technology, companies generate and collect a large amount of data in today’s business activities. Hence, Data analysts have evolved into the center around which important business choices are made. Organizations are paying high prices to recruit data analyst professionals, and the demand will only grow with the influx of data generated from new sources.
Big data analytics will progressively put a premium on recent data with the end objective of real-time analysis, allowing for more competitive decision-making and better-informed decisions in the future. The aforesaid Data Analytics Courses in Jamshedpur will help you to choose the right institute to suit your requirements and help you to launch your career in Data analytics.