Top 6 Content Writing Courses in Trichy with Certifications
While exploring the various content writing courses in Trichy, you must have questioned yourself a zillion times – What is Content Writing? Some blogs must have told you that it is writing for digital platforms. Or that content writing is a part of a digital marketing strategy to connect with the target audience. All of which is true! But which are these digital platforms that content writers work on? What are the intentions behind digital marketing strategy? And most importantly, what are the factors you need to keep in mind while creating content? The answer to all these questions is precisely a content writing course.
Content writing is more than just writing. When you enroll in any course, chances are after describing what content writing is concerning. You will get introduced to the fundamentals of keyword researching. Do you know why? Because interestingly, when you were searching for the best content writing courses in Trichy. Your query itself was content. Therefore, the first step in writing content is to find a keyword.
Internet writing, a possible synonym of content writing, is driven by keywords. Because content is written to solve queries. If you don’t answer the audience’s questions through words, your brand will not get searched, and the product or service will not get availed. Once you understand the concept of keywords, you will then learn to explore various niches or sub-niches such as education, spirituality, and hair health, to name a few. Further, you will be instructed about content writing tools to make your writing journey more manageable.
There are plenty of other areas covered in a content writing course that you will get to know when you become a part of a curriculum. But let us see –
What are the different types of content that a content writer should ace?
They are –
- Writing posts for social media.
- Penning blogs.
- Curating impactful landing pages.
- Writing persuasive product descriptions.
- Authoring guiding ebooks.
- Writing promotional press releases.
- Writing white papers that are industry papers
These are some of the many types of content writing.
Before you begin glancing through the list of courses, let’s learn the differences between creative and content writing. Which was one potential query in your mind when inquiring about content writing courses in Trichy.
Content Writing Vs. Creative Writing
Content writing can be creative, but creative writing cannot be content writing. While creative writing is an expression, content writing is information.
Creative writing can be like – ‘it was 8:00 in the eventide; Meena with her group of friends was sailing through the tranquil waters of Sundarban.’ Whereas content writing is ‘Meena Boutique closes at 8:00 pm.’ The creative writing style is a free flow of words, whereas content writing is straightforward. However, the connecting junction between the two is uniqueness.
Top Content Writing Courses in Trichy
1. IIM Skills
IIM Skills is one of the desired educational institutions in India for content writing. This master course offers a comprehensive understanding of how the content writing industry functions. The online sessions get driven by highly confident, motivated, and experienced instructors who barely leave the scope of doubt in the mind of writers.
In 7 years, IIM Skills has secured the 1st rank for the content writing course. Also, the graduates from IIM Skills are working in companies such as KPMG, Genpact, BMW, Dell, Barclaycard, and Amazon. So if you are looking for content writing courses in Trichy, then considering IIM Skills as an alternative can prove beneficial in the long run.
Course Name: Master Content Writing Course
Course Duration: 4 weeks
Course Fees: Rs. 14900+18% GST
The course structure is as follows-
- The basics of web development
- How is the user interface in the User experience significantly for blogging?
- What is the psychology behind the targeted traffic?
- How does creating a buyer persona help identify the traffic patterns?
- How does using landing page creators ease the work of a content writer?
- The fundamentals of content writing?
- What is keyword research?
- How is the keyword planner used to find a Keyword that best suits the competition?
- How to analyze the market to find the right keyword?
- Exploring niches for content writing?
- Getting an idea of what people read?
- What is the psychology behind clicking on content?
- How do infographics enhance the content?
- What is a personal brand, and how can a content writer create one?
- How to avoid self-plagiarism?
- The concept behind plagiarism
- What appeals to the Google search engine?
- Why will Google penalize your work?
- The process of distributing content over various channels?
- How to attract subscribers and then convert them into buyers?
- What is a Google local page?
- How is a Google local page set?
- Can content marketing be done with the help of social media?
- Do’s and don’ts in social media?
- What is freelance writing?
- How to monetize your writing abilities?
- What is the definition of ideal content?
- The significance of affiliate marketing and how it can be a good source of income?
- Understanding the realm of content marketing?
- The core of web development
The various tools covered in the course structure are as follows-
- Google keyword planner
- Answer the public
- Small SEO tools
Recommended Read: IIM Skills Content Writing Course Review
If you wish to inquire more-
Tel: +91 9911839503
Various other courses offered by IIM Skills are as follows-
Searching for content writing courses in Trichy? Can you afford to let go of an opportunity to learn content writing from an institute recognized by the Government of India? We don’t think you can? But in case you are considering, then let us tell you the benefits of joining ECT-
- After taking the course, you can consider becoming an author because thinking from scratch will not be complex for you. Most importantly, the tools to become an author will be known to you.
- Finally, after working on your content writing skills, you can be an asset to a company.
Course Name: Content Writing Course
Course Duration: 3 months
Course Fees: Rs. 15,000
The course structure is as follows-
- How to build your vocabulary for effective writing?
- Learning the technical terms used in the domain?
- The Google tools for content writing?
- How to avoid grammatical errors?
- Working on fragments
- How to avoid writing wordy sentences?
- Getting rid of the redundancy in writing
- What is a parallel structure in writing?
- How to work with modifiers?
- What can be an awkward sentence?
- Is the use of creative nonfiction writing skills necessary in writing?
- What is digital advertising?
- Learning about the fundamentals of copywriting?
- How to write a sales copy?
- The use of blogging skills in the field of content writing?
- How to persuade the audience with writing?
- What are the various tools that can help you generate an idea?
- How does storytelling help in better communication?
- Learning about the elements of fiction such as theme, plot, character, and style
- How is business writing different from content writing?
- The various types of business communication?
- What is writing for Search Engine Optimisation?
- The fundamentals of ghostwriting
- How to use jargon for business writing?
- The know-how of technical writing
- Mastering academic writing styles
- What are the various referencing styles used for academic writing?
- How to write a study material?
- How is dissertation writing different from essay writing?
- How to write an appropriate and convincing research proposal?
- How to do critical writing?
- Content writing is used for creating SOP for Universities and visa applications
- What is the content marketing ecosystem?
- How to write content that is evergreen?
- Developing promotional strategies for content distribution on the platforms
- Working with WordPress
- Learning to adapt to Google Analytics and Google keyword research
- What are the potential promotion tools
- Learning how to approach content marketing jobs?
- How to develop a solid portfolio to monetize your writing skills?
- Drafting, formatting, and editing a book true self-publishing at the end of the course
To connect with ECT –
Know about Top Content Writing Courses in Delhi
Where are you looking for a self-paced course when inquiring about content writing courses in Trichy? That is because self-paced is a hot buzzword today. The reason is that everyone wants to be in control of their time. That is what, Udemy is doing. So far, it has 32,000 self-paced courses, curated mainly by professionals to help them upskill themselves. If you want to select one lesson for content writing, it can be the Complete Web Content Writing Masterclass.
Course Name: Complete Web Content Writing Masterclass+Power words eBook
Course Duration: 4.5 hours on-demand
Course Fees: Rs. 3,499
The Course Curriculum is as follows-
- Introduction to content writing
- The fundamentals of writing a copy
- How to create impactful headlines and sub-headlines for your content
- And how to include status in your content?
- What is Lead Management?
- How does adding a blog page and optimizing SEO work for the business?
- The know-how of outsourcing
- How to build an about us page
- What is the difference between a home and about us page on a website?
- Introduction to writing blog posts
- Which are the healthy practices of writing blogs
- What is the need and importance of creating a buyer’s persona?
- How to write a product page for a business?
- What is the function of a category page on how is it written by a content writer?
- How to write a sales page copy?
- How to improve the response by incorporating offers?
- Does offers mentioned in any content give a sense of urgency to the target audience?
- What is keyword research?
- How is keyword research beneficial in Search Engine Optimisation
- How is the relevance of the keyword crucial to driving the content?
- The ways and means of deducing content from ideas?
- How do you optimize voice search keywords?
Explore Udemy to find other best Content writing courses in Trichy!
Check out the Top Content Writing Courses in Mumbai
With the increase in interaction over online mediums, the education sector has evolved to the extent that you have a course for almost everything. This somewhat sums up the idea of the platform Coursera that this is the era of online learning. If you want to enter a world that celebrates knowledge, then Coursera it is! It definitely provides one of the best content writing courses in Trichy.
Course Name: Good with Words: Writing and Editing
The course structure is as follows-
- Using creative ways to write persuasive content
- How using the right word can compel the users to read your content?
- How to combine word choice with an order to witness the impact of the sentence structure
- How focusing on the order of words can change the decisions of the traffic?
- Understanding how specific details act as a filler in content
If you wish to pursue this course and inquire more about the specialization, explore Coursera.
Read about the Best Content Writing Courses in Bangalore
5. HubSpot Academy
You are finding content writing courses in Trichy in a world moving at warp speed. You cannot appear unmoving with long courses related to content writing in Trichy. To work on this, Hubspot Academy is a world leader in inbound marketing, sales, and customer. Has developed comprehensive courses that a learner can finish in hours to learn about the industry. The top it the content writing course is also free and provides a certificate at the end. So what are you waiting for? Follow the course structure to enter the world of HubSpot!
Course Name: Content Strategy Course
Course Duration: 3:03 hours
Course Fees: Free
The course curriculum is as follows-
- How does storytelling enhance communication and keep the Reader’s attention intact?
- What is the long-term content in how to plan it?
- How to create and organize your content to be identified and preferred by Google?
- How to build a promotional plan for your contact?
- How to measure the content you write?
- What is growth marketing psychology?
Are you excited to pursue this course, then check out HubSpot!
6. Henry Harvin
Do you know which is South Asia’s oldest content writing course? The name is Henry Harvin. The institute is known for teaching 30+ content types, enabling students to translate their understanding into impactful verses. Furthermore, it assists the learners in to journey from the basics to the advanced stages of content writing and, of course, is known for offering the unique 9 in 1 study. The 9 in 1 study means the curriculum is loaded with the following –
- Powerpack training
- Live Projects
- 100% placements
- Access to the abundant tools and techniques related to content writing
- Hackathons and
- Gold Membership
If all this has already moved you, then glance through the course curriculum to decide on content writing courses in Trichy.
Course Name: Content Writing Course with Gold Membership
Course Duration: Self-paced
Course Fees: Rs.15,000
The course curriculum is as follows-
- Learning about grammar skills
- When to use in avoid jargon?
- What is creative versus technical writing?
- How do your writing tone change for book writing and digital writing?’
- Learning the research skills
- What is data reporting?
- Understanding the legal know-how such as copyright
- Learning about the software
- What is creative common
- The fundamentals of blogging,
- How to navigate social media to distribute content?
- Having a basic knowledge of graphics
- What is SEO writing?
- How to write landing pages?
- How SEO writing impacts a blog?
- The importance of blogging in a digital space?
- How to write press releases and use letters?
- What does it take to author an ebook?
- The challenges in building a content strategy
- The unavoidable challenges of making effective content
- How do you promote brands with strategic content?
- Understanding writer’s block and Ninja writing
- How is technical writing different from research writing?
- Working on a thesis as a content writer
- How to differentiate between grant writing and medical writing?
- The process of writing study materials and academic guides,
- How is instructional design incorporated into content writing?
- Understanding the roots of creative writing and how it can be used in content writing?
- Learning dialogue, script, fiction, and article writing to add that creative touch to any content.
- How to research to write a copy?
- The know-how of email writing?
- How can effective writing emails bring more leads?
- How to earn online or from international projects?
- How to choose the right content writing project?
- What are freelance projects?
- How does ghostwriting work?
- The secrets of blogging
- Developing business communication skills
- Learning presentation skills
- Guaranteed assistance for Interview preparation
- The basics of resume writing
If you wish to inquire more then,
Tel: +91 9891953953
FAQs related to Content Writing Courses in Trichy
1. Can I be a content writer after 12th grade?
Having an undergraduate degree in languages, mass communication, or journalism is considered an eligibility criterion in many companies. But if you are into freelancing and are a certified content writer, you can surely give it a shot.
2. Is content writing in demand?
Content writing is the most sought and typical career today because business has realized the importance of content. The companies know that they have to woo the audience with solutions to direct the traffic towards their business. Therefore, if you plan to be a content writer, you choose a secure career option.
3. How much does a content writer earn?
The salary of a content writer increases with experience. The average salary of a content writer can be Rs. 285905.
4. What are the skills that a content writer should possess?
The skills are as follows-
- For credibility, content writers should know how to perform research
- Should be able to adapt to the goal of the content writing project
- Should be a structured writer
- No compromise with the originality
- Internet writing is SEO writing; therefore, adapting to the techniques of SEO is a must
- Time management plays a critical role in content writing
- The ability to do deep editing for yourself saves from the panic after publishing content
These are a few skills for a content writer.
5. How can I become a content writer with no work experience?
Internships in such cases work the best. Because you get a chance to explore content writing. Also, you begin building a portfolio. But often, people, after being involved in the content writing business, look for a course to understand the need and process of doing content writing. Therefore, there can be two ways for inexperienced writers: taking internships to become relevant and the other is pursuing a course to become an expert.
When looking for content writing courses in Trichy, always remember that content writing rests on the search intent. Therefore, creating content that can give the business a high conversion rate is one of the significant goals of content. Search intent is primarily for looking for the best option to eventually make a purchase(e.g., best content writing courses in Trichy). Further, it can be seeking knowledge(e.g., what is content writing). Or looking for a specific location(e.g., content writing courses in Trichy) or undergoing a transaction(purchasing a course).
Now, if you are looking for the best practices in content writing, then these are the following tips-
- Every company has a particular purpose around which the content revolves. Therefore, read extensively about the topics to be always prepared for building knowledge.
- Keep refining the old content to get something new.
- Finally, the best practice is to practice writing every day.
2 thoughts on “Top 6 Content Writing Courses in Trichy with Certifications”
Hi, this is sudarshan. Does content writing course also includes creative writing at IIM skills?
Hello, I am Sangeeta. I am looking for Technical writing course. With vivid course structure and extensive learning at IIM skills , I am very much impressed. I would like to enrol for the course.