The necessity for highly focused business accounting and taxation courses is huge in today’s world. Students or professionals who want to improve their career prospects in the accounting domain have to undergo specialized or focused training modules. The simple reason for this is the lack of skilled professionals as the need for the same is burgeoning in various industries. Though regular or conventional college programs build a basic in accounting study, it remains unfocused when it comes to practical purposes. That is where Nashik’s business accounting and taxation courses have a prominent role as most of the Nashik-based institutes are poised to equip each individual with a high-quality training program.
What is a Business Accounting and Taxation Course?
Business accounting and taxation explain the important features of G.S.T, Income Tax, and TDS, which is almost all financial operations circle. Before joining a particular course, it is recommended to do the right research to get a clear-cut idea about the course program and other details.
Many institutes offer programs without any substance or value in the training program and the ultimate effect of it will be a debacle. However, the business accounting and taxation courses in Nashik can be chosen as most of the institutes offer a globally recognized program.
What are the Career Options After Having Completed the BAT Course?
Let us Check the Following Career Options in Detail:
- The opportunity to open your tax consultancy firm
- Huge requirement for Accounting professionals in a variety of industries
- Accounting Managers or Assistants
- Budget Analyst
- Tax Accountant
- Auditing Assistant
- Financial Accounting Executive
The Opportunity to Open your Consultancy Firm:
After successful completion of the BAT courses in Nashik, you can start your tax consultancy firm.
Huge Requirements for Accounting Professionals in a Variety of Industries:
The need for professionally skilled employees in the accounting domain is day-by-day burgeoning among various industries. Hence, choosing business accounting and taxation courses in Nashik for candidates based there is highly appropriate.
Accounting Managers or Assistants:
Highly aspired “Managerial Positions”, among younger generations can be fulfilled by doing accounting assistants and thereafter becoming managers when you gain enough experience in the profession over the years. Managers are responsible for keeping companies’ books and records, budgets, financial reports, and bills. Moreover, the manager ensures that the company has enough funds to meet bills and taxes.
A budget Analyst is the one who prepares and monitors the company’s annual budgets. To find out the future year company’s budget they use cost analysis tools.
Another rewarding career option is Tax Accountant. People who have a thorough knowledge of taxation and accounting standards can follow the Tax Accountant career. Their scope of work includes making profitable business plans, investment opportunities, and other models.
Filing taxes, tax-related documentation, income tax returns, and timely tax payments are under the responsibility of the Tax Accountant. Board members got influenced by Tax Accountants in the process of booming financial and tax-related decisions.
The job of an auditing assistant or auditor is to look into the financial reports to ensure that the firm does not spend more than required. They are in charge of auditing and verifying reports. Auditing assistants help prepare financial reports, statements, and records of a company. They also assist seniors in the documentation process. Audit policies are formulated by the recommendation of Auditors.
Financial Accounting Executive:
Business accounting and taxation courses in Nashik help finance accounting executives, to handle and juggle the organization’s finances. This position also demands ensuring the scheduling of quarterly and annual reports, conducting internal audits, and reporting glitches in accounting malfunctions.
What is the Average Salary After Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Nashik?
When you look for career options in business accounting and taxation courses, the first thing you may check for is how much can I earn per annum if I join this particular course. Business accounting and taxation courses in Nashik help you to get around 2 to 8 lakhs per annum in India which can be considered a standard package.
Recommended Read: Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Kohlapur
What Are the Top Institutes That Offer Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Nashik?
The following are the Top 10 Institutes that Offer BAT Courses Either Offline or Online:
- IIM Skills
- Sun Infotech (Institute of Industrial Accounting, Taxation & Banking (Tally ERP)
- ICA Edu Skills
- College of Computer Accountants
- College Dunia Finance Accounting and Taxation Course
- Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning
- Henry Harvin
1. BAT Courses in Nashik – IIM SKILLS
As the demand for experts in the accounting profession is growing innumerably every day, the need for a specialized program in BAT is necessary. An exceptional expert professional creator, IIM Skills, offers an industry-oriented specifically formulated curriculum for business accounting and taxation courses in Nashik.
Some of the Training Program Highlights Are as Follows:
- Super-Interactive Sessions
- Flexible Scheduling
- Exceptional Faculty
- Learning Resources
- Master Certification
- Anytime Anywhere Access
Benefits of BAT Course of IIM SKILLS:
- Lifetime Support
- 100% Interview Guarantee
- Tool-Based Practical Learning
- Mentorship by Top Level CAs
- Community Access to the Alumni
- Lifetime Access to the Live Classes and Recordings
- 100% Moneyback Guarantee at no Question Asked
IIM Skills BAT courses in Nashik have been designed to overpower the challenging environment in the real-world scenario as it is developed under expert guidance from brilliant minds in the finance field. This courseware prepares and equips every one of you to jumpstart your career in the accounting domain.
- Accounting and Tally-Based Accounting
- GST and GST in Tally
- TDS and TDS with Tally)
- Payroll and Payroll with Tally
- (Income Tax with Tally
- Advanced Excel and MIS Reporting
Skills That You Learn Through BAT Course:
To be successful in the Challenging finance market, every aspect has been covered through the IIM Skills BAT courses in Nashik and it enables you extensive expertise in a real-world scenario.
- Acquire advanced accounting techniques
- Tally-based accounting knowledge
- GST taxation system basics and advanced knowledge
- How to do MIS reporting using advanced Excel
- Payroll and its policies understanding
- Gain knowledge about financial auditing and reporting
- Income Tax analysis through Tally
- Book-keeping and account-keeping techniques enhancement
- Evolve yourself into an industry-ready professional through practical assignments and case study
Tools to Enhance Your Practical Knowledge:
- QuickBooks: This software helps you to keep confidential information, financial statements, or any other data safe.
- Advanced Excel: Excel enables you to create MIS reports as it helps you to generate, extract, and track business data.
- Tally: Tally ERP software becomes one of the leading tools for accounting professionals in India as its’ in-built customizability allows you to organize multiple functions.
- Busy: Another important accounting management software that allows you Customer Management, GST Billing, Return Filing, Payroll, Financial accounting, and more.
Course Name: Master BAT Course
Duration: 4 Months
Course Fee: ₹ 49,900 + 18% GST only.
For Registration and Further Information: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. BAT Courses in Nashik – Sun Infotech (Institute of Industrial Accounting, Taxation & Banking (Tally ERP)
Sun Infotech provides one of the best business accounting and taxation courses in Nashik where they adopt the method of full practice under the expert CA faculties with practical assignments and 100% job assistance.
Course Name: Diploma in Industrial Accounting, Taxation, and Banking
Duration: 6 Months
Tools: Tally ERP, MS – Excel with Advanced Formulas
Admission Seats: 20 only
Job Assistance 5 Months After Joining Course
- Basic to Advanced Accounting
- Preparation of Payroll and Accounting Treatment
- Depreciation, Bill of Exchange Banking A/c Treatment
- GST, Income Tax, Corporate Tax, etc.
- Inventory Accounting Costing and Accounting Treatment
- Share Trading Complete Course and Mutual Funds
- Bank Loan, Project Financing, and Project Reports
- Account Finalization & Preparation of P&L A/C, Balance Sheet, and Other Reports
- Analysis of Financial Statement and – Ratio & Cash Flow Statement
- Banking Operations – CASA, Home Loan, LAP, Mortgage Loan, Personal Loan, Insurance
- Get guidance and assistance from experienced Chartered Accountants
- 100% job assistance across various sectors or industries
- Equip to become an expert and open work from home for small business and salaried person etc.
- Preparation of Project Report and Bank Finance (Loan) Practice
- Share Trading and Financial Planning etc.
Recommended Read: Online Business Accounting and Taxation Courses
3. BAT Courses in Nashik – ICA Edu Skills
ICA Edu Skills is one of the leading institutes that offers training in business accounting and taxation courses in Nashik. It is partnered with National Skill Development Corporation (N.S.D.C) with a mission to minimize unemployability in India. Their course curriculum includes GST, SAP, Tally, etc. to enable expertise in you in the professional accounting field.
- 100% Job Guarantee
- 120+ Centers Across India
- 70000+ Registered Employers
- No.1 Accounts & Finance Institute
- Interactive Classes with Fun Activities
- Practical Training with Updated Software
- Award-Winning Vocational Training Institute
- Up-To-Date Course Curriculum
Exceptional Features of ICA Edu Skills:
- Hands-on training with updated software
- Best-in-the-industry faculty & trainers
- 80% practical classes and 20% theory lessons
- Revised course curriculum
If you are thinking about joining a job guarantee program then you can join ICA Edu Skills as their employer base is vast enough to absorb every one of you after successful completion of the course.
Benefits of the Program:
- 100% Placement Support
- Opportunity to work with MNCs
- Best accounting courses
- Anytime Job card with access to 30+ placement cells
- Multiple career options in Accounting, Finance, Sap, GST, & More
- Advantages of SAP & MOS certificates for CIA+ students
4. BAT Courses in Nashik – College of Computer Accountants
College of Computer Accountants (CCA), a leading ISO-certified accounting institute offers a Master in Accounts & Taxation course online or classroom. As per their mission, they impart quality training and quality job to equip each student to face real-world scenario challenges.
The Vision of CCA:
- Quality Training
- Excellent Education
- Enhance the quality of life
- Shape students into future leaders
- Advanced MS Excel
Basic and Advance Function, Formula and Macro and VBA Programming
- Advance Tally. ERP 9
Non-Trading, Trading, Manufacturing Organization, and Display and Reporting
Banking Definition and Structure, Banking Concept Indian, Banking Services and Documentary
- Share Market
NSE, BSE, Software, Capital Market, and Trading
Income Tax, TDS, and GST
Communication Skills, Interview Skills, and Presentation Skills
Recommended Read: Financial Modeling Courses in Mumbai
5. BAT Courses in Nashik – Udemy
Udemy is a no.1 platform for anybody who aspires to learn any course anytime online. Their specialized BAT courses in Nashik were developed to help anyone to become job-ready after successful completion of the training period at affordable fees.
What You’ll Learn:
- Tally Prime
- GST and GST Portal Concepts
- Income Tax and TDS
- Double Entry Accounting Systems, Elements, Steps, and Structure Explained
- Tally – Introduction, History, Advantages
- Accounting golden rules
- Highly experienced faculty
- GSTN Recognized Tax Practitioner
- Classes on Licensed Version Tally
- Case-Studies elaboration
- Reference Questions and Soft copy Materials are available
- After these courses, students can handle all books of Accounts and GST
- Real-Time data-based GST classes
- Practices Tests
6. BAT Courses in Nashik – NIFM
Want to become an expert in E-accounting, NIFM helps you to achieve the aim as their E-accounting course is deliberately pre-planned for that purpose. Incredibly invaluable online education center NIFM assists you to learn the essential skills to get any prestigious corporation employment. Another important aspect of NIFM is that they make sure that every successful dropout gets placed through their placement cell in CPA firms, CA firms, other financial institutions, and many more.
- Career-focused course
- 80% practical training and 20% theoretical classes
- Industry expert training
- Faculty support for the lifetime
- 100% Placement Assistance
- Supportive management in providing good infrastructure
- Each student gets individual attention
- Weekend batches availability
- Free Demo
What You Will Get?
- NIFM diploma certification in Financial Accounting
- Practical Industrial Training
- TDS or TCS e-filing and Generate Challan 281, monthly, quarterly and annual reports online filing.
- Preparation for interviews
Recommended Read: GST Certification Courses in Pune
7. BAT Courses in Nashik – College Dunia Finance Accounting and Taxation Course:
College Dunia Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Nashik online help students to acquire a basic understanding of the Indian tax regime, fundamentals, and principles of accounting, taxation, VAT system, Calculation of GST, and its various brackets.
Good calculation skills and a basic understanding of commerce will help each one of the students to get a wide knowledge of advanced principles of the subject. After the successful completion of the course, they can choose their path with utmost confidence.
8. BAT Courses in Nashik – EduPristine
EduPristine offers Post Graduate Program in business accounting and taxation courses in Nashik through online as well as classroom options. Their PGP in the BAT course is based on an experimental and practical learning method well designed to prepare each one of you to be job-ready after the successful completion of the program. The syllabus and modules are prepared and structured by well-experienced experts without any ambiguities.
- Accounting basics with Tally
- GST basics and Tally
- Income Tax basics and Tally
- Payroll and its components
- Excel for Accounting and MIS
- Finalization of Financial Statements
- Busy Practicals
- Soft Skills
Benefits of the Program:
- Specialized computer lab
- Industry-relevant content
- Training based on case-studies
- The practical project-based training method
- Industry expert training
- Tally, SAP, MS Excel, and Busy software work models
- Highly valuable 4 accounting certifications
- Dedicated forums for discussion
Recommended Read: Online Financial Modeling Courses
9. BAT Courses in Nashik – Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning
Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning offers e-learning for business accounting and taxation courses in Nashik through ‘Symbiosis Centre World Campus’ a powerful web portal that provides facilities like assignment submission computer-based, exam booking, message boards, and e-mentoring.
Their training method uses current practices together with printed study books, online classroom learning, e-learning, e-mentoring, and faculty interaction. Also, to become a management accountant, participants need to be trained in hard-core accounting skills, including knowledge of basic accounting, generally accepted accounting principles, and basic tax principles. These skills help students a lot and fulfill their hope to reach their goals.
- Cost Planning and Analysis
- Budgeting and Management Control
- Group Financial Statements
- Strategic Management Accounting
- Corporate Governance
- Strategic Finance
- Research Methodology
10. BAT Courses in Nashik – Henry Harvin
Henry Harvin’s online Business Accounting and Taxation courses in Nashik include important features like GST, Income Tax, and TDS which have a specific impact on the various aspects of financial business operations in India. The business accounting and taxation courses are designed specifically for those who aim to achieve outstanding career prospects in the accounting sphere.
- Basics of accounting and taxation
- GST and indirect taxation concepts
- Sharing experience with professionals
- Understanding of TDS and TCS
- Learn from the skill and knowledge of expert trainers
- Learn Income Tax and Business Income
- How to apply conceptual accounting and taxation skills in the real world
- Acquire financial strategies for your business
- Litigation Management concepts understanding
Q1. What is the scope of the business accounting and taxation courses in Nashik?
This specialized course imparts quality education in taxation, financing, auditing, analysis, indirect taxation, etc., and enables every successful student to earn high-paying careers with a huge scope for career prospects also.
Q2. What salary can I expect as a fresher after successful completion of the BAT courses?
A fresher can expect anywhere around 2 to 8 lakhs per annum after successful completion of the course.
Q3. Is it worth doing a business accounting and taxation course?
The answer to this question is a resounding yes. If you are interested and sincere you are right in choosing this course as a lot of opportunities available for both private and public enterprises with a huge emolument.
Q4. What are the educational qualifications for joining the BAT course?
Anybody who passed the 10+2 stream and graduated with 50% marks can join the program.
Q5. Which sectors offer employment for BAT course completed professionals?
Almost all sectors like finance, banking, healthcare, insurance, government support services, real estate, professional and technical services, and many more.